Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1900 park fare DINNER with characters LATE ADR

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:54 AM
  • 4 Replies

What is this like? From reviews it says its nice but not if you have 8:20 ADR and thats all I could get is it worth it or should I change where we are eating that night??

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
cat323
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:09 AM

I really like 1900 Park Fare...but Ive never eaten so late anywhere, so I think what I would do is keep this reserv but see if there is anything else available for an earlier time if not then you at least have that......also depends on how your family feels about eating so late.

macmom3
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:05 AM

We really love 1900 Park Fare. Was that the only time open for your entire vacation? I know we were offered times of 4:45 or 8:20 and we took the 4:45. I just know my girls would fall asleep at dinner or crying the entire time for being hungry and tired. Make sure you try the strawberry soup. It's amazing!!!

matofour
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:35 AM

I find that either really early, or really late ADRs get the best character interaction.

That peak time, its packed, and busy!   But we have had lots of later ADRs and I think they are great. 

How old are your kids?  And what are your park hours that day?  Because my guess if MK would be closed, or close to it by the time you got done eating.  Thats the only bad part.

Just have a later snack, and you will be fine!

you might even be able to catch the fireworks from the beach, and the electric light parade (the water one), which is corny but fun to see

krazeerosie
by Jamie on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:14 PM

I would say it depends on your family. I took a late breakfast of 1130am for Chef Mickey instead of 720am because for the price it was worth making that meal work as a lunch since my kids don't eat much  breakfast early. So it depends on your family. If it was just me and my husband a late dinner is nice because it wouldn't be a hustle with a bunch of traffic. You have to know how your family normally eats and how tired everyone might be to  judge that one.

If you are going to be leaving AK for the day at 5pm for example go back to the hotel to rest and change then head over to Park then it sounds like a relaxing end to the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)