Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Cape May Cafe

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:55 AM
  • 3 Replies

What is it like is it a nice place to eat wondering if we should do dinner there or the 1900 Park Fare ??

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
JRose48
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:24 AM

I've never eaten at 1900 Park Fare, but I can tell you about Cape May Cafe.  We went in Dec of 08.  It is a non-character seafood buffet kind of in the style of New England early 1900's.  We really liked it, but my husband and I like seafood a lot.  They had chowder, boiled shrimp, and a couple of different fish and shell fish.  Our server was so wonderful and took great care of us.  At the end of the meal he got us all hot cocoa in to go mugs for the walk back to our resort.

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:17 PM
I haven't done the cmc dinner ... although from blog/puc reports it seemed like a great place even if you aren't into the seafood.
I have done the 1900 and we really enjoyed it. for one credit you get the character interaction , atmosphere, food. We are doing the breakfast this time to meet and eat. overall, my kids enjoyed the food options and they could pick from reg/kids buffet area.. they stated they liked meeting Cindy, Prince, stepmom and sisters ...
It would also give you the benefit of seeing the new marble floor with hidden characters at GF..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krazeerosie
by Jamie on Aug. 31, 2010 at 5:10 PM

I haven't been to either but based on all the reviews over the past 2 years I have seen both mentioned quite a bit and all was positive even those the CMC doesn't have the characters. I love seafood so this will be a great place for a little getaway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)