Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Doofenshmirtz Gabble Head!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM
  • 4 Replies

I just went on the Disney Store Site and they have Phineas & Ferb Gabble Heads.  They are hysterical especally Dr. Doofenshmirtz when you throw him up in the air he says 4 phrases and Perry the Platypus makes 2 noises.  Go on the site and Check them out.  I think I will be getting these for my husband for Christmas.  He can put them on his desk at work.  He would love them!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:23 AM
Haha too funny!..I missed those..I was on this morning..but I focused in on all the new home decor with nightmare before xmas!!! Ahhhh I want it all
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
leahbeah143
by Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:46 PM

I need to get to the Disney Store ASAP! Although I may just wait and see if they are selling them at MK when I'm there in November.

Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:18 PM
I love the disney store. I'm not a patient person, so I don't like to shop online lol. I'm thr instant gratification type LMAO
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krazeerosie
by Jamie on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:10 PM

Now I have seen those also at Toysrus in Florence SC.  So you might want to check them out. I think they were around $15 each or something. They were a little pricey is why I didn't get them and got something else for my 2 yr old.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)