Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm back and still unwinding!!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:30 PM
  • 8 Replies

Got back sunday afternoon from a 6 day stay at Ft. Wilderness cabins. Had fun, good and bad, lots of rain, heat and mosquitoes. Loved the cabin, Mousekeeping was hilarious!  We fit on the Harry Potter ride at Universal and I've never seen my son so happy to go on a ride in my life...He was really worried about that 3 clicks thing...

I'm editing pics now so it may be a few days. School starts tomorrow, and i've been crazy busy since i've gotten back. One person told me he'd pay me to never take a vacation again! :D

I'll write a longer report with more deet's soon... I promise!

Jillian

"All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me...you may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you."

~Walt Disney

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:50 PM

GReat to hear you had a good time can not wait to see the photos and hear more about the cabins we did not get to stay in them when we went but my mom and DD want to so bad!

Ambear72
by Amber on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:14 PM
Glad to hear you made it home safe. Can't wait to read more about your trip.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:47 PM
I am so glad you made it back and your vacation was a blast!!! I can't wait to read and see some great pics when you are able to post.
catch ya soon....
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 6:11 AM
Can't wait to hear and see more! Glad you had a great time..looking forward to hearing about mousekeeping!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
cat323
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 6:59 AM

so glad you had a wonderful time......Im not one for camping but Ive always been intriqued with the cabins....cant wait to see your pics and hear about mouskeeping and what they did that you enjoyed so much!

Ambear72
by Amber on Sep. 1, 2010 at 10:25 AM
If we ever get to WDW we want to stay at the cabins. Can't wait to hear about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
macmom3
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 3:24 PM
Glad you had a great time!!! I've always wanted to stay at the cabins but no one else in my fan are camping people. Hope the first day of school was good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mom_of_3_angels
by Silver Member on Sep. 1, 2010 at 5:58 PM

Can't wait to see your pictures.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)