Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weather

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:41 AM
  • 7 Replies

I know we have some friends at WDW and I saw the weather this morning about a tropical system going into Orlando tomorrow. I hope everyone packed ponchos or rain coats. Stay dry if you can!!! If you haven't jumped in puddles lately, try it.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:49 AM

yes rain rain and rain....but this is that time of year for it....but you can still do so much in WDW in the rain and still have fun but I would not be out in the rain or puddles b/c with TS they have lighting!

Skyecaitlin88
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:33 AM

When I checked the 10 day last night, it said rain rain rain the entire time we are there!

Now it says partly sunny, sunny, and sunny!! :)

cat323
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM
we are here now and its been perfect weather! before we left it said rain last week and this week and so far nothing!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:44 AM
the 9 days we went it stated we would have storms everyday ... we managed to get 1 full day of rain ...
so hopefully like Cat said .. anyone there/going will have great weather ..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:34 PM

We just had some pretty intense rain, but as far as I know, no lightning, so all the outdoor attractions should have stayed operational. Of course, we're 6 miles from Disney property and it could be different up there...

MomToovey
by Marianne on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:21 PM

Spoke too soon. We're in a tornado warning right now, and it's moving north (towards Disney) so it's gonna get nasty!

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:14 PM

omg that it's so sad a tornado warning! The only good thing about FL rain is it goes by fast most of the time:)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)