Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

moving!

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:57 AM
  • 5 Replies

My DD's and I are moving back to Miami at the end of OCT!!!! Right now we are in NYC but now that all is good with my DD Tori (she has a brain cyst and she needed to have MRI to make sure it was not getting bigger and it is NOT thank God!). SO now we are moving back to Miami and I can not wait!

I want to try to get to WDW for my DD Madeline's 3rd b-day on the 20th of Dec....I just love Disney in Dec! But if not now that we'll be in FL we can get the Disney FL resident pass and they have the payment plan for that now! LOVE IT! So I know that next year we'll be going to Disney!

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
4evermom65
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:24 PM

I am so jealous!  I would love to live near Disney.  Don't think I could stand living there in the summer though.

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:17 PM

I saw you write that in your replyon another post..

I hope all will be well for you guys when you move..atleast you wont have to endure our lovely crazy weather.. lol  I know you are excited..esp since you can do Disney much easier now..

Congrats!!!

Ambear72
by Amber on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:48 PM
What great news! Good luck with the move.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:17 PM

Quoting 4evermom65:

I am so jealous!  I would love to live near Disney.  Don't think I could stand living there in the summer though.

I was in Miami for the summer and to me it was not as bad as it was in the past...lol

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:19 PM

Quoting littlefoots:

I saw you write that in your replyon another post..

I hope all will be well for you guys when you move..atleast you wont have to endure our lovely crazy weather.. lol  I know you are excited..esp since you can do Disney much easier now..

Congrats!!!

I am going to miss the crazy weather lol I loved the snow in Dec b4 Christmas and we'll have nothing in FL:(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)