Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REALLY????!!!! Are you kidding me?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM
  • 6 Replies

So friends of ours just got home from WDW a few days ago, we went to dinner with them last night.  When I asked how the trip was  they said "It was ok, I don't know if we will ever go back"  I was like are you kidding me?!?!  ILOVE WDW!!   So I asked why they didn't have a good time, they said they had a good time " it was just alot of money to spend, to stand around trying to figure out what we are going to do all day"  In my head i was thinking.....I told you so, I told you to plan out somethings you wanted to see and do  and i said i would help out, but nooooo you guys had it under control..... lololol      I was just shocked how anyone could go to WDW and come back and say it was just OK.   Then her DH said he had a blast and didn't know what vacation  she was on LMAO  i guess you had to be there but it was hilarious..  but she still said it wasnt as great as her DH made it out to be   I was just totally in shock  lol 

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:29 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rebeca
by New Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM

this lady I worked with said the same thing. Her and her husband and their 2 daughters went and she said it was just ok. She said she would never go back. I was in SHOCK. I couldnt understand what she was thinking. She said she didnt like all the walking and then waiting in lines. I just kept thinking but theres so much more then that. AHHH lol some people LOL

USMCWIFEFOREVER
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:38 AM

I told them they can go with us next time we go and get the real experience   LMAO.

4evermom65
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:15 PM

There are some people that just aren't Disney people.  We are a special type of person I have found:)  Years ago my Mom and Dad went to florida on vacation and said they were going only 1 day to disney!  When they got home I asked what they thought of it.  They picked Magic Kingdom to go to and said it was o.k.  When I started asking how they liked certain things I wondered what they actually did all day!  They didn't ride Haunted Mansion or POTC!  I think you are right that if you don't go with someone who really loves the place the experience is different.

CorbinsMomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:11 PM

Yeah I think you have to really get an idea of what you want to do b4 you go to get the full experience.  We didnt do that the first time, but we still had a great time because I had been as a kid and remembered what I liked so we did that. 

My Inlaws are not disney people, but I think if they came w/ us (which we cant talk them into) they would enjoy it.

USMCWIFEFOREVER
by Bronze Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:49 PM

I was so shocked  bc of all people i thought they would love it as much as we did,  to each their own I guess    hahahhaha

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 7:24 PM

From living in FL for 8 years a lot don't care for WDW! They called me crazy b/c we would go all the time lol! they would ask if I was ever going to be done going...lol I would tell them no not until I do it all!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)