Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Saratoga Springs Wifi

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:47 PM
  • 8 Replies

any idea how this works at saratoga springs?

Im praying its not a wired line! lol

BabyFruit Ticker
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
CorbinsMomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:14 PM

I know you have to pay for it, but I'm not sure if its wired or not.  We didnt use it.  We just used our phones for internet.

macmom3
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:36 PM
My husband used it and I don't remember it being difficult. The cord was in the bedroom at the desk. O can't remember paying either. I though if you are a DVC member it's free. But I could be wrong.

FYI - we stayed in the grandstand section and it's the first bus stop and a 5 min walk to the main building.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CorbinsMomma
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 2:51 PM

oh dvc forgot you all get diff things.

Skyecaitlin88
by Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:06 PM
Quoting CorbinsMomma:

oh dvc forgot you all get diff things.

Im not DVC :)
 BabyFruit Ticker
antoinettecd
by Silver Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 9:57 AM
I believe its $10 for non-dvc-ers..and its just a regular ethernet cord..u open your preferred browser and it will automatically direct you to SS home page so u can agree to the fees
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 11:20 AM

Just a quick note.. the 24 hour use period is consecutive from the moment the payment/dvc non-nonpayment  goes through. It is very easy to use as well...  

Skyecaitlin88
by Member on Sep. 30, 2010 at 3:32 PM

We are going to have 3 people in the room with laptops tho.. They cant all be ocnnected to the ethernet cord :(

Quoting antoinettecd:

I believe its $10 for non-dvc-ers..and its just a regular ethernet cord..u open your preferred browser and it will automatically direct you to SS home page so u can agree to the fees

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
singhsongs
by Member on Oct. 1, 2010 at 7:59 PM

I didn't think Saratoga had wireless. We bought the beach club villas because they had wifi.

We stayed at Saratoga in 09 and didn't have wifi. Our rooms there have to eathernet outlets you plug into but those say that you have to pay for if you are not staying on points otherwise it's free.

See full size imageI am a travel agent! Please contact me for free professional travel planning services for over a thousand different locations, including, the happiest place on Earth! melissa@everaftervacations.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)