Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I did it. :)

Posted by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:34 PM
  • 9 Replies

Well I was just going to pay $1,000 on Disney and that would have left a little over 400 owed but I went ahead and paid the entire balance today. I feel so great knowing we have a $0 balance. Now September needs to get here already. By the way, I decided to stick with September :)

I am so excited. This will be my 3rd time going to Disney. My son's first time(he was with his dad the first time) and my daughter is actually old enough now to enjoy it and remember it. :)

by on Feb. 9, 2011 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:32 AM

woohoo 

1boy1girlmama
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:59 AM

Def. cause to celebrate!!

bayliesmommy
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:00 AM
We are going in october!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
twnkedee
by Bronze Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 7:56 AM

Hey, congrats on the trip and the zero balance!!

christina0607
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 8:59 AM

We paid ours off yesterday too!!! I love walking out of there knowing it's final, whoo hoo!!!

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 9:47 AM

When in Sept are you going? We are going for my 39th b-day! Sept 22-25:) but we are just going to do MNSSHP and hung at the rest of them time at the resort. The only thing we have to pay for is the food and MNSSHP!!!! :)

heathermichelle
by on Feb. 10, 2011 at 12:25 PM

September 24th through October 1st :) We are going to do MNSSHP too :) I hope your birthday there is magical :). I have a September birthday too :)

Quoting Dawne98:

When in Sept are you going? We are going for my 39th b-day! Sept 22-25:) but we are just going to do MNSSHP and hung at the rest of them time at the resort. The only thing we have to pay for is the food and MNSSHP!!!! :)

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:12 PM

thanks I went 5 years ago for my 34 b-day and we had so much fun at the MNSSHP we'll be going to that on the 23 that is my b-day day:) I am going to get that b-day ears hat and just be all dress up over the top with b-day things lol BTW I would NEVER do this if it was not for the MNSSHP lol

what resort are you going to be at?

Quoting heathermichelle:

September 24th through October 1st :) We are going to do MNSSHP too :) I hope your birthday there is magical :). I have a September birthday too :)

Quoting Dawne98:

momma2albert
by Member on Feb. 10, 2011 at 1:43 PM

That is great!!It really is a great feeling when you make that final payment!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)