Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Animal Kingdom villas

Posted by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:38 PM
  • 4 Replies

We are going to be at AKV for the 1st time in Sept as DVC members:) I would love to hear about the Uwanja camp, Samawati springs pool and if you did the movies under the stars?

If you have any photo's I would love to see them:)

DIStickers.com Ticker
by on Feb. 20, 2011 at 4:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 1:13 PM

NO one has been to AKV? OK I guess I get to be the one to let you all about it when we go LOL

elasmimi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 21, 2011 at 4:33 PM

We stayed there last November, but didn't go to any of the places you mentioned. We were in a studio, and were disappointed with the size of the room, but the lodge itself is beautiful.

crazybones27
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2011 at 7:47 AM

We were there for our 1st DVC this pas Sept/Oct.  We LOVED it!  We stayed in a 1bdrm for 2 nightsat Kidani and a GV for 6 nights at Jambo.  Our next stay is at BWV in a studio and I don't know how we're going to cope lol.  Either way we only went to the pool in Kidani out of all you had asked about.  We loved the Kidani pool for it's kids play/splash area.  My kids 2 and 1 at the time couldn't get enough of it!!  We loved our entire stay at both sides of the resort.  Some people complain the decor is to dark, but we didn't really notice.  We were very happy with our stays with little to know glitches that I could even mention.  Yes the decor is dark, but that's because that's the theme.  Let me know if you have any other questions I might be able to answer.  We really can't wait to go "home" in November!  We're going to try out a CL studio on that trip :o).

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2011 at 10:47 AM

we are going to be in the Kidani village in a studio with the savanna view....as for the size I am sure it is bigger then a value room at POP LOL We did not go with a one bedroom b/c I don't want to cook on my b-day weekend and we'll be at the pool all day...LOL

As for the decor I like what I have seen in photo's.

I just hate the wait now lol

DIStickers.com Ticker
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)