Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Got my maps and DVD! YAY!!

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:57 AM
  • 4 Replies

I had ordered the vacation planning DVD and I made the personalized maps of the parks online with your favorite attractions.. and they came inthe mail this weekend!!! I cant wait to watch the video and the maps are just too cool!!! :)  yay!!!!! I hate that I have to wait so long to go though hahahaha Come on September!

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:32 PM

did you find out yet if your going to the Mickey BBQ yet? we are not sure now I want to go but it's 2 TS LOL we'll be going to MNSSHP on Friday if you go maybe we'll be able to meet up and say HI :)

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 12:37 PM

no we arent doing the BBQ.. we will be doing the MNSSHP fri though if thats a confirmed date!! so yeah we can def meet up!!!

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:43 PM

That is great!  We got the DVD and maps about 2 years ago when we started to talk about going with the wants marked.  We just had new maps sent to us since we know we are going and have the 'must see/do' marked.  These may cost you more than the free video(6 dvd set), but you will get a bit more information, our kids love to watch them over and over.  We got this from Sam's Club(about $20), but you can get from Amazon.com also:

(click to go to Amazon.com)

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:48 PM

oh awesome!! thanks!!!  ill go check amazon!

Quoting nova.mommy:

That is great!  We got the DVD and maps about 2 years ago when we started to talk about going with the wants marked.  We just had new maps sent to us since we know we are going and have the 'must see/do' marked.  These may cost you more than the free video(6 dvd set), but you will get a bit more information, our kids love to watch them over and over.  We got this from Sam's Club(about $20), but you can get from Amazon.com also:

(click to go to Amazon.com)

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)