Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

AR'S done:)

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:52 PM
  • 12 Replies

I just got done doing my AR's and I at 1st was not happy NOT talking to a person lol but needed to redo my AR's and ended up talking with someone lol

This is what we are doing....

Thursday

Dinner Cape May cafe 6pm (I have never been but my mom and dad loved it when they went years ago)

Friday (my b-day)

Ohana's for breakfast 8:45am (my DD Maddie is all into Lio and Stitch)

Dinner is going to be QS in MK we'll be going to MNSSHP and I am going to try to get in by4pm so we can get dinner.

Saturday

1900 Park Fare for dinner 6:10pm ( I LOVE LOVE 1900 Park Fare)

now I just want to go to WDW NOW lol

DIStickers.com Ticker
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 1:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
asiamommi
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:28 PM
What is QS??
Rychelle
by Silver Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:38 PM

Sounds good!!!!

Asiamommi- QS is quick service meal.. like a counter meal

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 2:59 PM

Looks good.. let me know how you make out at CMC.. my dad was supposed to go in March but I switched it out for his fave Hoop..lol

We've done the breakfast.. but would love to know your experience with the Seafood Bake.  

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 3:21 PM

my mom and dad did go to CMC years ago I think it was 2003 and still talk about lol Tori can NOT eat shellfish....she'll be ok after all we live in South FL and eat out at seafood alot lol but I was told today that the cooks can cook her something if she wants (we all know that I think ) they did that for her when we went to Boma's she wanted what I had but with out the sheelfish and they did it:)

yesterday I was talking about how I keep on looking at how many days we have until we go in Sept  and she is doing her countdown to summer lol

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 4:20 PM

Quoting Dawne98:

my mom and dad did go to CMC years ago I think it was 2003 and still talk about lol Tori can NOT eat shellfish....she'll be ok after all we live in South FL and eat out at seafood alot lol but I was told today that the cooks can cook her something if she wants (we all know that I think ) they did that for her when we went to Boma's she wanted what I had but with out the sheelfish and they did it:)

yesterday I was talking about how I keep on looking at how many days we have until we go in Sept  and she is doing her countdown to summer lol

I'll let my dad know..as he is a seafood nut.. and was kinda bummed about not going to this one.. but Hoop is a "must" for him.. lol  Im sure he will prob go for a day in his RV again next ear..so he can put I will put it on his list..lol 

I love that the chef's come out and can accomodate us the way they do. I ran into issues at O'hana dinner.. and Chef was wonderful. 

I know you are excited!!!  

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:01 PM

I love seafood!  I should check out that place, too!  I heard that they have a clam bake at the Beach Club resort - but I haven't been there either.

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Mar. 28, 2011 at 5:14 PM

OK, I finished making my Dining Reservations, too - I think!

Here's what I've got:

Day 1:  day we arrive - QS at Casey's or Pinocchio's - Trying to get the dessert party but the dates for Aug are not released yet.
Day 2:  San Angel Inn - dinner
Day 3: Sci Fi  - lunch, Teppan Edo - dinner
Day 4: California Grill - dinner
Day 5:  Rain Forest Cafe - lunch, La Hacienda (new in Mexico) - dinner
Day 6:  Chef Mickey's - dinner
Day 7:  O'hana - breakfast

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 10:36 AM

I love San Angel Inn:) The 1st time we went is when we moved back from the UK (my dad was in the AF) and we got to go to MK and Epcot that was in 1980 or 1981 and that was the 1st time we went to Dinner at San Angel Inn and maybe that is why I love it so much and we think they Sci FI is sooo coool and fun!

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Mar. 29, 2011 at 11:05 AM

Quoting Dawne98:

I love San Angel Inn:) The 1st time we went is when we moved back from the UK (my dad was in the AF) and we got to go to MK and Epcot that was in 1980 or 1981 and that was the 1st time we went to Dinner at San Angel Inn and maybe that is why I love it so much and we think they Sci FI is sooo coool and fun!

I love it, too!  We never miss it when we go to Disney - and I'm always willing to wait for a table on the water:)

I also used to go with my parents when Epcot was new.. now it's a tradition!

I'm excited to check out the new restaurant in Mexico on the water.  We went to the counter service area there in December but not yet to the table service area.  I'm hoping that we can get a table on the water and see Illuminations there!!

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Mar. 29, 2011 at 12:17 PM

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Quoting Dawne98:

I love it, too!  We never miss it when we go to Disney - and I'm always willing to wait for a table on the water:)

I also used to go with my parents when Epcot was new.. now it's a tradition!

I'm excited to check out the new restaurant in Mexico on the water.  We went to the counter service area there in December but not yet to the table service area.  I'm hoping that we can get a table on the water and see Illuminations there!!

we have also done the QS and I get they put together a black bean veg burrito SO GOOD!  And abou tthe San Angel Inn yes we too like to wait for the water table it was where we sat when went for our 1st time...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)