Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney Merchandise

Posted by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM
  • 14 Replies

I was looking at the Disney Store website and wow the stuff is so expensive!  We are going to Disney land in July.  I wanted to get my dd two princess outfits, but there is no way I can pay 40 per outfit!  Is there anywhere I can get them cheaper?????  Please help!

by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PinkyLove
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:50 PM
Try ebay, toysrus and do a search for the specific outfit your looking for on google. That should really help!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lovingwifey
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 9:53 PM

Ebay was still expensive.  lol.  I will try toys r us.  I want to get her one with the disney brand.  

Quoting PinkyLove:

Try ebay, toysrus and do a search for the specific outfit your looking for on google. That should really help!

SadiasMomma
by Joanna on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:07 PM

target, walmart, toys r us. DD has always gotten her dresses from one of those stores. this past vacation (we are actually driving home now) was the first time we purchased a dress from within the park. 60$ is a heck of a lot of money for a princess dress!! how old is your DD? the chain-store bought dresses seem to be a "one size fits all" so if your daughter is older than six, you might have to order it from the disney store! good luck

mom22tumblebugs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:11 PM

Someone told me that they have "deluxe" nightgowns for cheaper. They bought those instead and put them on their girls before their character meals over their clothes, and then afterward took them off and threw them in their bag. And the girls wore them to sleep after the trip was over.

I saw nightgowns for $25.

Rose Deluxe Belle Nightgown

Deluxe Tangled Rapunzel Nightgown

Sweetheart Deluxe Disney Princess Nightgown

Wedding Dress Ariel Sleepgown for Girls

Deluxe Cinderella Nightgown

lovingwifey
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:12 PM

She is only 3 1/2.  She is going to flip and want everything princess.  Thats why we are planning on buying some stuff before we go and set it up at night in the hotel and tell the kids Mickey brought it.  I have a four year old son and my dd has a twin brother.  4 year old LOVES cars, the twin brother LOVES toy story.  lol 

Quoting SadiasMomma:

target, walmart, toys r us. DD has always gotten her dresses from one of those stores. this past vacation (we are actually driving home now) was the first time we purchased a dress from within the park. 60$ is a heck of a lot of money for a princess dress!! how old is your DD? the chain-store bought dresses seem to be a "one size fits all" so if your daughter is older than six, you might have to order it from the disney store! good luck

lovingwifey
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:13 PM

I saw on the website 5.99!  Engraved!  Im about to order one!

Quoting mom22tumblebugs:

Someone told me that they have nightgowns for cheaper. They bought those instead and put them on their girls before their character meals over their clothes, and then afterward took them off and threw them in their bag. And the girls wore them to sleep after the trip was over.

I saw nightgowns for $20-25.

mom22tumblebugs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:18 PM

Well, there you go!!   (Which one is 5.99 engraved? I might have to do that...)

Quoting lovingwifey:

I saw on the website 5.99!  Engraved!  Im about to order one!

Quoting mom22tumblebugs:

Someone told me that they have nightgowns for cheaper. They bought those instead and put them on their girls before their character meals over their clothes, and then afterward took them off and threw them in their bag. And the girls wore them to sleep after the trip was over.

I saw nightgowns for $20-25.

lovingwifey
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:21 PM

OMG

where is that at?  The disney store??  I did not see those!  

Quoting mom22tumblebugs:

Someone told me that they have "deluxe" nightgowns for cheaper. They bought those instead and put them on their girls before their character meals over their clothes, and then afterward took them off and threw them in their bag. And the girls wore them to sleep after the trip was over.

I saw nightgowns for $25.

Rose Deluxe Belle Nightgown

Deluxe Tangled Rapunzel Nightgown

Sweetheart Deluxe Disney Princess Nightgown

Wedding Dress Ariel Sleepgown for Girls

Deluxe Cinderella Nightgown

mom22tumblebugs
by on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:26 PM

Disney store online...

Do a search for deluxe nightgowns

lovingwifey
by Member on Mar. 28, 2011 at 10:30 PM

Personalized Fleece Ariel Nightgown for Girls

this is 5.99.  They also have fleece blankets engraved same price.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)