Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DD's Disney B-day tee and tutu

Posted by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:35 AM
  • 16 Replies

We will be celebrating the kids Birthdays while in Disney. We got Bella a tee shirt and tutu to wear for her birthday supper I thought a tee and tutu would be best with the heat. Im sure its rather warm at Disney in June. We will be going to 1900 Park Fare on June 3rd.(Bella's b-day the 2nd). I was going to get Jacob a special tee shirt but hes going to be four the about a two weeks before we go but he asked me not to dress him silly LOL. Hes all about being a cool guy lately. He said no to a personalized tee LOL. He wants something with shulls and lightning bolts. Blood would be cool too. Hes just toooo much HEH.

by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Apr. 13, 2011 at 11:56 AM

Very Cute!!!!

snowpeasmom
by on Apr. 13, 2011 at 12:45 PM

Quoting littlefoots:

Very Cute!!!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:38 AM

that is so cute I wish my Maddie would let me put her in a tutu....I have to ask her to get in a dress or she has to be with me to say I LIKE THAT ONE BUT NOT THAT ONE LOL and she is only 3 years old!!!

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
Cee670
by Christine on Apr. 14, 2011 at 7:23 PM

Adorable!!

PinkyLove
by Member on Apr. 14, 2011 at 8:02 PM
Awwww! Its adorable....I love tutus :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommyAnne
by Bronze Member on Apr. 15, 2011 at 7:04 AM

That is so cute

asiamommi
by on Apr. 15, 2011 at 11:33 AM
Can't wait to see her wear it!
TigerofMu
by Member on Apr. 15, 2011 at 11:56 AM

That is so cute!

TigerofMu
by Member on Apr. 15, 2011 at 12:01 PM

What about a Pirates of the Carribean tee for him? It would have skulls, and maybe even blood? :).  Or Cars...not gory, but would have Lightning...maybe not "Cool" enough though :).

Phineas and Ferb TeeDisney/Pixar Cars Piston Cup TeeCarter's Big Brother TeeSONOMA life + style Applique Tee

Those were all at Kohl's and were 9 or 9.99 (the Jumping Beans are 2/$14 I think).

JacobsMummie
by Member on Apr. 15, 2011 at 12:07 PM

I ended up just ordering Jacob a couple Nightmare Before Christmas tee shirts and the Jack Skellington mouse ears from the Disney site this morning. He LOVES Jack. We watch it at least twice a week.

Personalized Jack Skellington Mickey Mouse Ear Hat

Quoting TigerofMu:

What about a Pirates of the Carribean tee for him? It would have skulls, and maybe even blood? :).  Or Cars...not gory, but would have Lightning...maybe not "Cool" enough though :).

Phineas and Ferb TeeDisney/Pixar Cars Piston Cup TeeCarter's Big Brother TeeSONOMA life + style Applique Tee

Those were all at Kohl's and were 9 or 9.99 (the Jumping Beans are 2/$14 I think).

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)