Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ohh boy.. i just realized....

Posted by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM
  • 9 Replies

once we tell the boys about the trip im artistically doomed!! lol  they already have me sketching Disney characters all day long for them to color in, but once we actually tell them we are going there.. why do I have a feeling ill be drawing every character they will be expecting to see there!!! ahhhh lol my poor arthritis hands hahahaha  but it did give me an idea.. maybe ill draw up my own coloring pages for them for the plane ride..  so they can color their favorite chracters. :)

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:39 AM

Aw.. that sounds like a great idea to do... it will give them something to do when flying..

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:43 AM

yeah i think im going to start on those..  sometimes the coloring books they have are too detailed for my 3 year old so i can make some very big and simple pages for him and more detailed ones for my oldest. I just was drawing some 101 Dalmations pics for them and it made me think of it hahaha  Its funny cuz as a kid one of the things I wanted to be was a Disney Cartoonist. :) I didnt go that route but now with kids I get to at least have fun drawing the characters for them :)

Quoting littlefoots:

Aw.. that sounds like a great idea to do... it will give them something to do when flying..

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:57 AM

Isnt it funny.. how things come full circle...  :)

bmwmom
by Stephanie on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:07 PM

and you could have the characters sign your pictures :)

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 2:28 PM

ohhhh i didnt even think of that!!!!! hmmmm now you have my wheels spinning! hahaaha i already did autograph books for them.. but signing to pics the boys color would be awesome...

Quoting bmwmom:

and you could have the characters sign your pictures :)

MedicMommyAnne
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 3:55 PM

you should google "Free disney coloring pages"  there are tons and tons available that you could just print off and they could color without you having to draw them :-)

4evermom65
by Bronze Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 4:50 PM

You are making the Disney memories even more special by drawing the pics yourself:)  Your kids are lucky you are so talented.

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Jul. 8, 2011 at 6:24 PM
thanks! :) i was kinda thinking that too. especially since they love having me draw the characters normally so to do it for a disney trip would be cool.. if i have time i might even do a cover for them of my kids portraits with the characters. i do my kids portraits like once a year so this could be a fun one to do!! :)

Quoting 4evermom65:

You are making the Disney memories even more special by drawing the pics yourself:)  Your kids are lucky you are so talented.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ricanmami1
by on Jul. 8, 2011 at 11:14 PM

oh that nice & creative 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)