Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just saying hi!

Posted by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:13 PM
  • 18 Replies

I am new here and found this group and thought it'd be fun to be a part of. Disney is one of my favorite places to go. I just got married about 5 weeks ago and our honeymoon was in Disneyland. :) We're also looking at going again in February with my brother and his family...pending I'm not pregnant then. Anybody been to Disneyland when they were pregnant?

by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:17 PM

welcometo one of if not the best groups on cm lol and congratulationson the wedding:) The last time I went to Disneyland was the summer of 1994:) we live in Fl now so we have been going to wdw for the past 11 years....I just love Disney also but I did live in south ca when I was a kid my dad was in the USAF and we went a lot as a kid....one day I hope to be able to go with my two DD's:)

jlm425
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:24 PM

You're due for a trip to Cali! :) I've never been to Disney World. How can you compare the two? I hear DW is so huge you can't even get through it all.

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:27 PM

lolyour so right you can not compare them:) I am due a trip to ca my sis and bil live in San diego but with two DD's and me it is a lot for a flight for 3....but I hope to get out to ca in 2014 or so....

jlm425
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 12:46 PM

Nice! That'll be good. 2014 will be here before you know it! If we go this next year I'll have gone 3 years in a row (went last year with my brothers family). I'm liking this trend. :)

mabdallah
by Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 1:27 PM
I spent my honeymoon in Disneyland it was so much fun !!! we went 2 yrs in a row and then I had a baby we are taking her to Disneyland for the first time next year for her 3rd birthday. the last time I was at the land was in 09. I am so excited for summer 2012
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowpeasmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:13 PM

Yes I have been while pregnant. I have had a season pass to disneyland since I was 3, and I am 29. So I have been as a child, teen, adult, pregnant, infant, and now as a parent as a toddler. (4 year old)

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:14 PM
We're WDW annual passholders and I was pregnant for the first 8 months of it so I've been many times while pregnant. It's not too bad as long as you drink lots of water and take breaks.

I've never been to DL, only WDW, but I hear WDW is way better...more parks, more to do....you should definitely try it one day :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
snowpeasmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:16 PM

While pregnant basically there are only a hand full of rides that you can't ride. With califorina adventure honestly you can only do a handfull of rides though all together I feel that california adventure doesn't have that many rides to begin with.

snowpeasmom
by on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:18 PM

Quoting MamaJessx3:

We're WDW annual passholders and I was pregnant for the first 8 months of it so I've been many times while pregnant. It's not too bad as long as you drink lots of water and take breaks.

I've never been to DL, only WDW, but I hear WDW is way better...more parks, more to do....you should definitely try it one day :)

Disneyland is SMALL and Walts original dream. You have everything at your finger tips, and we don't have humidity. sticking out tongue

LOL j/k I want to go to disneyworld so bad, I have been able to go but it would have only been two days and when I go I want TWO WEEKS. One day soon.

Penguins Pictures, Images and Photos

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2011 at 2:23 PM
Haha yes, the Cali weather is definitely better! We vacationed in san diego 3 years ago for the summer and I couldn't believe how dry it was! And on the ocean at that!

And yeah, 2 days would barely be long enough to do MK much less all of WDW! I would think you'd need a full week, at least! 2 weeks would be awesome bc you could get stuff done but at the same time not be in a rush to try and do everything at once :)

Quoting snowpeasmom:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Disneyland is SMALL and Walts original dream. You have everything at your finger tips, and we don't have humidity. sticking out tongue

LOL j/k I want to go to disneyworld so bad, I have been able to go but it would have only been two days and when I go I want TWO WEEKS. One day soon.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)