Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney Travel Agent

Posted by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:22 PM
  • 9 Replies

this is an outstanding agency of course, FREE OF CHARGE...

they do everything for you and make sure you know anything and everything before you go on your Disney Vacation, where to be for fireworks, parades, best restaurants, and everything else. (i don't work for them but DH is about to start)

DH is "John" and he designed the website for his travel agent (who owns the company) he's been to disney probably way over 30 times and knows it like the back of his hand lol. 

he uses this company because they are so good at what they do and are extrememly nice, people. He used them so many times he became friends with the owner.

The owner requires tests taken by employees or graduation from the Disney school. 

If  you want to check out their site it is:

www.magicalvacationplanner.com

we are the Weaver/Friend Family in the testimonials!

by on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
hmommy07
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:27 PM

oh... and we are going in 3 weeks and DH let me plan the trip by myself this time! lol i can NOT wait... i'll probably be in this group every day until the trip :P

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 1:38 PM
We do have a great resident TA in here, Littlefoots. I've never used her personally bc we live 30 minutes from Disney so we don't "vacation" there but she's great! Extremely helpful.
If you need any tips for your trip, lots of us can give u great ones! We are frequent Disney goers and have probably been at least 50 times in the past year if not more...I don't count. So I know lots tricks :). Have fun on your trip! You'll love it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hmommy07
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 2:06 PM

I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes.  just thought i could pass this company along to others, especially since my DH is going to be working there soon  :)  

Quoting MamaJessx3:

We do have a great resident TA in here, Littlefoots. I've never used her personally bc we live 30 minutes from Disney so we don't "vacation" there but she's great! Extremely helpful.
If you need any tips for your trip, lots of us can give u great ones! We are frequent Disney goers and have probably been at least 50 times in the past year if not more...I don't count. So I know lots tricks :). Have fun on your trip! You'll love it!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 3:46 PM
I don't think you did. She's just in here to help like everyone else, she's not designated by cm as far as I know or anything.
I was just answering your question in your op about not knowing whether there was a TA in here or not.

Quoting hmommy07:

I wasn't trying to step on anyone's toes.  just thought i could pass this company along to others, especially since my DH is going to be working there soon  :)  

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hmommy07
by Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 6:54 PM

you have been 50 times this year? you are envied! DH has been talking about trying to move to Inverness area so he can go to Disney more lol!  plus we have family there. We've been to Disney 2 times this year on a "vacation" and doing this one in three weeks. usually my dh plans it but he wanted me to get to do it this time... i have to admit... it is not easy getting reservations for a grand gathering but i think i did i pretty good job lol!!! 

this time we're staying at the Fort Wilderness Lodge, so i'm WAY excited!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2011 at 9:25 PM
I love fort wilderness! We stay at the campgrounds with our rv sometimes. And yes, probably 50 times. I go usually once a week, sometimes more....going to HS tomorrow. I love living so close and having the freedom to do disney whenever we want. I consider myself very lucky.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ComotionGirl
by on Aug. 20, 2011 at 4:59 PM

Littlefoots took care of my trip!  We leave in 35 days!!!  I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!  She is the BEST there is!!!!  And she is in here ALL the time and SO HELPFUL!!!!

You can't go wrong using her!!!!!

amzbrznjz
by Heather on Aug. 20, 2011 at 11:50 PM

Quoting ComotionGirl:

Littlefoots took care of my trip!  We leave in 35 days!!!  I HIGHLY recommend her!!!!!  She is the BEST there is!!!!  And she is in here ALL the time and SO HELPFUL!!!!

You can't go wrong using her!!!!!

Supervane
by Member on Aug. 21, 2011 at 1:17 PM

This sounds like the one job I would trade my career for!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)