Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weather.com

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:44 AM
  • 6 Replies
Is breaking my heart! I am obsessed, checking 2-49696 times a day hoping the forcast will change. Rain is predicted for our entire trip. We knew going in this could be the case, but I was hoping for better! Oh well we are still going to have fun! I have rain coats and ponchos and a
stroller rain cover all ready to go! Only 4 more days to go!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Rychelle
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:57 AM

dont worry.. its scattered T-storms.. shouldnt be be a wash out!! you guys will be just fine! :)

reneawesley
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:55 PM
Rain was predicted for our whole trip but we've only had a 10 min. shower the first day.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MedicMommyAnne
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:10 PM

we had nasty storms every day of our trip, but we still had lots of fun.  The one thing I learned the hard way is Everyone should have spare shoes.  Plus if it is supposed to rain I would pack flip flops or sandles in your park bag. 

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:11 PM

great tip!! Nothign worse then soggy socks and sneakers!

Quoting MedicMommyAnne:

we had nasty storms every day of our trip, but we still had lots of fun.  The one thing I learned the hard way is Everyone should have spare shoes.  Plus if it is supposed to rain I would pack flip flops or sandles in your park bag. 

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 4:58 PM

the showers havent been bad in our area they are only in the early evening for a short period of time. but disney is fun no matter what. 

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Yes, definitely bring ponchos. I went to HS last Friday and forgot ours and it downpoured for like 30 minutes and then rained a good hour after that....we were soaked!! But we had fun anyways
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)