Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Chef Mickey's

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM
  • 5 Replies

Hi! Does anyone know how much an Adult  breakfast costs at CM? I cannot find a price anywhere. I already made reservations. Just trying to get an idea on how much money to set aside. 

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker

by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
mupt02
by Bronze Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:18 AM

According to allears it is $35.14 for an adult breakfast.

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 11:58 AM

http://www.wdwinfo.com/wdwinfo/dining/diningdetail.cfm?Restaurant.ID=55

here is the info on it.. if you scroll down the the menu it give you pricing and then you can see all that is included int eh buffet!

Floradaisy88
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:38 PM

I know the monorail goes through the Contemporary Resort, but does it have a stop? I haven't been to Disney in two years, and haven't rode the monorail system since 2003. Trying to figure out how to get from Shades of Green to Chef Mickeys lol 

mom22tumblebugs
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 12:40 PM

Yes it does.

disneymommaof4
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 3:45 PM

Quoting Floradaisy88:

I know the monorail goes through the Contemporary Resort, but does it have a stop? I haven't been to Disney in two years, and haven't rode the monorail system since 2003. Trying to figure out how to get from Shades of Green to Chef Mickeys lol 

You can take the bus to the TTC and hop on the monorail there or walk over to the Poly and hop on the monorail there

Hi Im Cat and Im a Disneyholic! Married 25yrs(May2nd 1986) to ret AFNG MstrSgt and civy cop...Steve...mom to 4 guys (24,22,20,17)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)