• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strollers???

Posted by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:52 PM
  • 8 Replies
How much is it to rent a single stroller for the day at the parks?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 6:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Beverett601
by Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:03 PM
Is there any problems with other people taking your stroller while u r on a ride??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:14 PM

Stroller Rentals
Strollers are available for rent. Quantities are limited and subject to availability. The stroller rental fee is $15 USD per day* for a single-passenger stroller and $31 USD per day for a double-passenger stroller**.

Length of Stay: For guests who require a stroller rental for multiple days, we offer a Length of Stay rental ticket where you make a one-time payment transaction for as many days of rental that you will need. Upon visiting a Theme Park, simply show your receipt at the stroller rental location and you will be directed through the queue with little or no wait.

We provide this rental service as a convenience to our guests, but they are certainly welcome to bring their own personal stroller or ECV when visiting the Disney Theme Parks and Downtown Disney® area.
* A $100 credit card imprint is required for deposit when renting a stroller or wheelchair at Downtown Disney.

matofour
by on Sep. 14, 2011 at 7:51 PM

we have never had a problem.  We tied a bandana around the handle, to make it easy to find, and set it apart. I honestly think MOST of the time, people don't mean to take it.  we grabbed the wrong one, once by accident.  Once we realized it we took it back to where we got it from, and informed the closest cm.  We felt horrible, but they all look exactly alike! 

We never leave anything of value in the stroller during rides, just in case.  I will leave diapers, wipes, snacks, juice, those sort of things, even an extra outfit, but thats it. 

Quoting Beverett601:

Is there any problems with other people taking your stroller while u r on a ride??

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 8:14 PM

Also.. you could make a stroller tag..  with your family info on etc..

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2011 at 10:33 PM

we have used our stroller for years. and never had any issues. the only reason we use theirs now is cause the bigger kids can have a turn riding too. my oldest doesnt do good in the heat sometimes so that way he can rest and take a break. 

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 8:32 AM
We had our personal stroller stolen at Disney. Our personal stroller....I was so mad but there's not much you can do about it...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dawne98
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:43 AM

OMG NO WAY @MamaJessx3! I would have been so so MAD...I have a $160 strollers so when we went last year I was not going to bring it and during the day I did not....but when we went back at night I did and we went on a ride and when I got off we could not find the stroller! But CM had moved it over.....but all I could think of was my DH is going to kill me! If that stroller would have been stolen! I had to sell him on that stroller  and if I had to tell him it was stolen I would have never hear the last of it lol

www.MyVacationCountdown.com Ticker
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Sep. 15, 2011 at 9:59 AM
Yeah, now we we go, if i only have 1 or 2 kids with me i just bring my cheap single stroller. I only bring my nice double one when i absolutely have to.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)