Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

What are some of your favorite Disney vacation memories?

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
  • 177 Replies

A Disney vacation is the perfect way to create family memories that last a lifetime. From Cinderella's castle to the Magic Kingdom theme park, Disney vacations feature a collection of classic Disney moments to delight guests of all ages. Share your favorite Disney vacation memories, including photos, stories, and videos and let the memories begin!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matofour
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 11:07 AM
2 moms liked this
Some of my favorite memories are the simple things.
During our sept trip, a few years ago, we had two massive rain storms come through. One when we were in MK, and tomorrow land floods. We were the only family running around in the rain, jumping in the huge puddles! We were soaked to the bone, but man our kids loved it. Every other family huddled for cover, and we just enjoyed the down pour! It was great, my kids talk about that all the time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RiNKeasMom
by Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 12:05 PM

Our 2008 visit, my 5 month old meeting Stitch for the first time and just smashing her face into his and laughing. This was the best for me because Stitch has been my favorite since he was created!

Our 2010 visit we had breakfast at Cape May. It was DEAD during the time we booked. Goofy, Mickey and Minnie actually sat and played and colored with my kids for almost the entire breakfast. Goofy colored a picture for my then 2yo..she has it framed in her room.

I have tons more but these are the two that are my absolute almost tear-jerking happy moments with them in Disney.

jealousymagnet
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:03 PM
3 moms liked this
Ill never forget the first time I walked into Magic Kingdom.
Walking through those tunnels and when you wish upon a star playing overhead. It was like a dream come true for me. I'm not going to lie, I choked up. Funny thing is, I relive that same moment, everytime I go. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 3:45 PM

So far, I've only been one time, and that was almost 17 years ago. I don't know if I recall any 1 specific "Favorite" moment. I just remember that I loved ALL of it, and have been dying to go back ever since! Counting down- 13 days till I go back! (it only took almost 2 decades!)

patnic
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 5:18 PM

I think my most favorite memories are walking into MK and Epcot with my two boys.  I remember walking in with my Grandmother and just felt a wonderful feeling sharing WDW with my own family.

reneawesley
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 5:49 PM
My favorite memory is riding splash mountain and my daughter singing the song as we ride. We rode it 3 times when we went in sept. Also my youngest meeting the princesses. She circled around Belle trying to figure out how to get in her lap for the picture. She was one then. She loves everything disney.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
reneawesley
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 5:49 PM
1 mom liked this
This is me. It's still magical for me.

Quoting jealousymagnet:

Walking through those tunnels and when you wish upon a star playing overhead. It was like a dream come true for me. I'm not going to lie, I choked up. Funny thing is, I relive that same moment, everytime I go. Lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nlonnon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM
2 moms liked this
I cry every time we walk into MK especially when my kids get all excited! My husband laughs at me!

Quoting jealousymagnet:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nlonnon
by Bronze Member on Feb. 1, 2012 at 6:14 PM
1 mom liked this
My favorite memory was made this past year. My son has a sensory problem and speech delay. While at Magic Kingdom on the first day, after riding the tea cups out of no where he yells "race car". People probably thought we were nuts because my husband and I were kissing and hugging all over him, his sister was giving him hi-fives. It was magical for us all! He spoke a lot on the trip because he wanted to do certain things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jealousymagnet
by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 6:18 PM
This made me teary. Yay! What a beautiful moment.

And Dh makes fun of me, too.

Quoting nlonnon:

My favorite memory was made this past year. My son has a sensory problem and speech delay. While at Magic Kingdom on the first day, after riding the tea cups out of no where he yells "race car". People probably thought we were nuts because my husband and I were kissing and hugging all over him, his sister was giving him hi-fives. It was magical for us all! He spoke a lot on the trip because he wanted to do certain things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)