Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

What are some of your favorite Disney vacation memories?

Posted by   + Show Post

A Disney vacation is the perfect way to create family memories that last a lifetime. From Cinderella's castle to the Magic Kingdom theme park, Disney vacations feature a collection of classic Disney moments to delight guests of all ages. Share your favorite Disney vacation memories, including photos, stories, and videos and let the memories begin!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Replies (131-140):
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 1:08 PM

hahaha thats great!! 

Quoting Yellowlily333:

We told our kids we were on our way to Grandmas house to have a tea party-they are 2 boys they werent thrilled. Then when we pulled thru the Disney Gate.... :) I snuck up to our hotel room while my Hubby and the kids got things organized. I put Their Mickey ears and autograph books on their pillows. Their ears had their names on them-they were soooo excited! :)

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 1:10 PM

Quoting Wish2Be:

Quoting MamaMandee:

My grandma now lives in FL and we are planning a trip in the next year or two to visit her. We have been waiting for our youngest to be a little older so she can remember it.

This is what DH and I are doing ! DS is only 27 months old right now...so I think maybe next year or the year after 4 sounds like a good age ! Right?

Yeah, thats what we were thinking like 4 or 5. 

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 1:12 PM

Quoting Bmat:

We went on a behind the scenes tour that showed us a lot of what goes on that the customers usually don't notice.  The underground work areas, the areas where the floats are built, and so forth.

That is so cool!! 

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 14, 2012 at 1:13 PM

Quoting elasmimi:

One year my 14 y/o daughter was with us, and did not want her picture taken. (new braces). I was determined to have one made in front of the castle though, and began dragging her by the arm, when I heard her laughing hysterically. I looked around and realized I had grabbed the wrong arm, and had a very surprised stange woman in a death grip. Luckily she was understanding.

LOL!!! To Funny!!! 

KristinRox
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:27 PM

Unfortunately I dont have any memories because I havent been there yet. HOWEVER.. when my youngest turns 4, we are going to take our family for a visit and start making memories. 

KristinRox
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:28 PM

I agree.. LOL!! 

Quoting MamaMandee:

Quoting elasmimi:

One year my 14 y/o daughter was with us, and did not want her picture taken. (new braces). I was determined to have one made in front of the castle though, and began dragging her by the arm, when I heard her laughing hysterically. I looked around and realized I had grabbed the wrong arm, and had a very surprised stange woman in a death grip. Luckily she was understanding.

LOL!!! To Funny!!! 

JOIN US ON:

KristinRox
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:32 PM

Wow that would have been so neat. 

Quoting Bmat:

We went on a behind the scenes tour that showed us a lot of what goes on that the customers usually don't notice.  The underground work areas, the areas where the floats are built, and so forth.

JOIN US ON:

KristinRox
by New Member on Feb. 14, 2012 at 7:43 PM

Very awesome. What a great surprise. 

Quoting Yellowlily333:

We told our kids we were on our way to Grandmas house to have a tea party-they are 2 boys they werent thrilled. Then when we pulled thru the Disney Gate.... :) I snuck up to our hotel room while my Hubby and the kids got things organized. I put Their Mickey ears and autograph books on their pillows. Their ears had their names on them-they were soooo excited! :)

JOIN US ON:

heathermichelle
by Heather on Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:50 PM

LOL

Quoting elasmimi:

heathermichelle
by Heather on Feb. 14, 2012 at 8:51 PM

It really is :)

Quoting alliesmom112:

The food is yummy.

Quoting Madelaine:

The food!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN