Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

What are some of your favorite Disney vacation memories?

Posted by   + Show Post

A Disney vacation is the perfect way to create family memories that last a lifetime. From Cinderella's castle to the Magic Kingdom theme park, Disney vacations feature a collection of classic Disney moments to delight guests of all ages. Share your favorite Disney vacation memories, including photos, stories, and videos and let the memories begin!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Replies (151-160):
daerca574
by on Feb. 17, 2012 at 10:06 AM

I am hoping that our family can have a disney vacation soon!

Jerichos_Mommy
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 7:01 PM

Is there anyway for a family of 4 to have a disney vacation for under $1,000?

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 18, 2012 at 8:13 PM

WOW thats awesome!! 

Quoting jessicasmom1:

I recall every year going when I was little , now DD has gone every year from 4-9 years of age . Breakfast with Cinderella :-) meeting John Travolta in the castle and having lunch with his family 

fireflymcl
by Member on Feb. 18, 2012 at 8:33 PM

I grew up going to Disney. After my mom passed, some of our greatest memories as a family are Disney trips. I can't wait to be able to go with my hubby and son for their first time. Hubby has no idea what he's in for lol. 

IsaacRunny
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 12:13 AM
I am so excited to return to Disneyland this coming summer. My kids have been twice, but this year we are cramming into my van with my niece and her three kids and giving them the experience of Disneyland. My family loves Disneyland and we are so excited to share the magic with them. We are going all out this trip and staying at Disneyland Hotel, eating with the characters and doing it big. I am so excited to see my great nephew and niece ( on is a baby do will not remember it) feel the magic. I am 50 and still get the thrill of the fantasy of Disneyland. I can't wait. Hurry up June. We are all counting the days!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kainalu55
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:12 AM

do you live nearby? or would you need to travel?  i'd think it might be possible depending on traveling and such.   It wouldn't be possible for us because the airfarefrom Hawaii would be a lot, but if we lived within  driving distance I'dthink we could do it

Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

Is there anyway for a family of 4 to have a disney vacation for under $1,000?

Kainalu55
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:13 AM

sounds like fun! how exciting...

Quoting IsaacRunny:

I am so excited to return to Disneyland this coming summer. My kids have been twice, but this year we are cramming into my van with my niece and her three kids and giving them the experience of Disneyland. My family loves Disneyland and we are so excited to share the magic with them. We are going all out this trip and staying at Disneyland Hotel, eating with the characters and doing it big. I am so excited to see my great nephew and niece ( on is a baby do will not remember it) feel the magic. I am 50 and still get the thrill of the fantasy of Disneyland. I can't wait. Hurry up June. We are all counting the days!

Kainalu55
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:14 AM

awesome!

Quoting cloudy531:

I didn't go to Disney until 2008!!! Went with my then-boyfriend (it was his first time as well). We absolutely fell in LOVE with everything Disney, and we've been there at least once a year (for a total of 6 times now!). Every single time we've been there, we've had an absolutely fabulous time and even more wonderful memories. In fact we loved it so much we decided to get married there!!

Kainalu55
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:15 AM

me too!:-)

Quoting daerca574:

I am hoping that our family can have a disney vacation soon!

Kainalu55
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:15 AM
1 mom liked this

wow..that's aweome!

Quoting jessicasmom1:

I recall every year going when I was little , now DD has gone every year from 4-9 years of age . Breakfast with Cinderella :-) meeting John Travolta in the castle and having lunch with his family 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN