Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

What are some of your favorite Disney vacation memories?

Posted by   + Show Post

A Disney vacation is the perfect way to create family memories that last a lifetime. From Cinderella's castle to the Magic Kingdom theme park, Disney vacations feature a collection of classic Disney moments to delight guests of all ages. Share your favorite Disney vacation memories, including photos, stories, and videos and let the memories begin!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Replies (161-170):
Kainalu55
by Member on Feb. 20, 2012 at 3:16 AM

i can't wait to take my girls!  i think i'm more excited then they are

Jerichos_Mommy
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 10:16 AM

We would be traveling from Utah, but I was not including airfare or driving in the $1,000.   I doubt we could include that.

Quoting Kainalu55:

do you live nearby? or would you need to travel?  i'd think it might be possible depending on traveling and such.   It wouldn't be possible for us because the airfarefrom Hawaii would be a lot, but if we lived within  driving distance I'dthink we could do it

Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

Is there anyway for a family of 4 to have a disney vacation for under $1,000?

jessicasmom1
by on Feb. 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM

Beautiful :-)

Quoting Kainalu55:

awesome!

Quoting cloudy531:

I didn't go to Disney until 2008!!! Went with my then-boyfriend (it was his first time as well). We absolutely fell in LOVE with everything Disney, and we've been there at least once a year (for a total of 6 times now!). Every single time we've been there, we've had an absolutely fabulous time and even more wonderful memories. In fact we loved it so much we decided to get married there!!

collinsmommy0
by on Feb. 25, 2012 at 6:27 PM
I went to Disneyland with DH before I got pregnant. It was lots of fun! The best part was going on idea during the fireworks - tere were no lines :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
elasmimi
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 12:26 PM

I guess my all time favorite was being there on my honeymoon. It was my first visit, at Christmas, and the whole world was magical to both of us.

4kidz916
by on Mar. 1, 2012 at 1:03 PM

I was almost 30 before I got there for the first and only time and I was so excited for myself and my kids that I cried.  lol  Too bad my youngest wasn't born yet.  We haven't been able to afford to back with her.   Congrats to all the moms that got this wonderful trip.

Quoting nlonnon:

I cry every time we walk into MK especially when my kids get all excited! My husband laughs at me!

Quoting jealousymagnet:

Ill never forget the first time I walked into Magic Kingdom.

Walking through those tunnels and when you wish upon a star playing overhead. It was like a dream come true for me. I'm not going to lie, I choked up. Funny thing is, I relive that same moment, everytime I go. Lol

TrouserMouse
by on Mar. 6, 2012 at 11:40 PM
AA@@@1@@@~~@@@@@@@@@@1@@@@@@@11~~~a@@@@@@@@@@@~~@@@@@@@@@1@@@1@@@@@@@@@@@~1@@£@aAaaaaaaaaAaaAaaAaaaa£1@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@1@@@@@@@@@@@~aqaAAaaaaAaaaaAaaaqaqAqaAAAAAAaaQAaaAaaAaQaAAqAaaQaAAA@@@@@@1~@@@@@aQAAaAaaAAAAQaaaaAÀAaaaAAAaaaaaAaaAAAaaAaaaAAaaaaaAAaaaAaaAaaaaaAaAaqaAaAaaAAaaaAaaaaAaaaaaqAAaaaaAaAàaaAaàaqaAqaAaàaaaaaAaAaqaaaaaAaaaaaaqaa@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@~@@@@1@AAaaAAAa@@@@@@@@1@@1@@@@1~@@AAAAAAAAAAAAQAQAAQ@@£a@@@@@@@@1@@@1@@@@@a@@@@@@@~@@@@@@£@@@~@@~@aaAaAAàaAAaqaaaaa@@@@@AaqaaaAAaQaAAaaAAAaaaqaAqaaAaaaAaAaAaAaaaaaqAaaAAaqaaA@@@AAAAAaAQAaQ@@@@@aaAaAaAAqQAaaAaaaaaQAAAAAqAAaaAQaaAAaaaaa~@@@@@@£~@@@@@@@~@@@@~1~@@@@QaAaAAaaAAAAaaaaAAaaQaaAaaaaAaaaqaaAAAaaaaaaAAaAaAQaaaaAaAAaaAaaAaaAaQaQaAAaaaAaaaaaaaaAaaaaAaaaQaaaaaaAaAAqaAAQ@@@@~£~@@1@@~~@@~@@@@@1@@@@@@@@@@AAAAAAQ@AaqAaaaqaAaÀQaAaaAaqaQAaAaaAAaAaAAaaAqqaaAaAaaaaAAAAq1@aQAAa
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SoCal_Mommie87
by on Mar. 7, 2012 at 11:44 PM
Growing up going to Disneyland a lot then going to disneyworld and on the Disney cruise for my cousins mak a wish foundation wish. Lately, seeing y daughter light up each bi weekly visit and creating memories with her there and the new tradition we started with yearly Disney cruises with her this cruise we found out we were pregnant with current bun in the oven
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2little1s
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:01 AM
We just got back and I get teary eyed writing this.....

My 5 yr old Lilly has autism, shd gets overstimulation easy, and gets nervous socially. So we worked hard getting ready for Disney. We helped her make a wonderful social story with real pictures of the things that would happen the entire trip....so she would know what was gonna happen. She made it all and I got it bound. It became her pride and joy. She does not get attached to much and rarely shows emotion like pride. So it was great. It was in our bag every day at Disney and read if to her little sister every night.

So when we went to see the princesses the last day, Lilly wanted them to sign her book she made. They all did, but Belle toom it a step further. She bent down with Lilly and read the entire thing with her. She oohed and ahhed over every page, and made a big deal about how wonderful it was and what a great job she did. My Lilly does not get excited easily. And she was gushing and beaming. I do not think I have ever seen her beam like that. She made her day, her week, her trip!!! It 3 minutes Belle made such an impact on my little girl. She came home saying it was the best thing ever and that Belle is now her favorite princess! Up until
Then nothing had really impressed her. So that really made the trip special for her.

That is my favorite Disney memory! Truly amazing!!!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momof2little1s
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:06 AM

D

Belle with my girls
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN