Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

What are some of your favorite Disney vacation memories?

Posted by   + Show Post

A Disney vacation is the perfect way to create family memories that last a lifetime. From Cinderella's castle to the Magic Kingdom theme park, Disney vacations feature a collection of classic Disney moments to delight guests of all ages. Share your favorite Disney vacation memories, including photos, stories, and videos and let the memories begin!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Replies (171-177):
momof2little1s
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Be

Belle reading Lilly's book to her
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AshieNicole
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:50 PM
I've never been to Disney but my sister and I are planning a huge family trip for 2014....I think I'm more excited than the kids!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsP523
by New Member on Mar. 14, 2012 at 10:02 PM
We visited for the first time last summer. We stayed at Wyndham bonnett creek resort and took the shuttle to themonorail at magic kingdom. We had a blast
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sew4fun
by on Mar. 15, 2012 at 11:06 AM

I have so many ! Here is one of my Faves. My 5yo ( was 3 at the time) was and is still very much in love with Marry Poppins and everything to do with the movie. We were walking along and passing the carasel when I see Marry and Bert out of the corner of my eye. I did not tell the girls why we were getting in line but I did tell my husband. When we got to the front of the line Jo was so star stuck! She proceeded to tell them she loves them and we told them she was their biggest fan. Bert down on one knee and grabed one of her hands and Marry grabbed the other and started singing to her! It was so special for her!!! I will never forget that . They stood and talked to her forever !( we were the last in line)

josie2170
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 8:33 AM
Disney is truly a magical place. We love going to Disney. We celebrated my 19yo daughter's 16th bday. My son's 3rd bday. I am looking forward to visiting again this year. We are so excited!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
fleetzz
by on Mar. 18, 2012 at 3:09 PM

Is this "free advertising for Disney" day?

berta3145
by New Member on Mar. 19, 2012 at 6:51 PM

i drove me and my 5 children to disney in flordia and we had a life long experiance i would love to repeat that now that there older

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)