Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

What are some of your favorite Disney vacation memories?

Posted by   + Show Post

A Disney vacation is the perfect way to create family memories that last a lifetime. From Cinderella's castle to the Magic Kingdom theme park, Disney vacations feature a collection of classic Disney moments to delight guests of all ages. Share your favorite Disney vacation memories, including photos, stories, and videos and let the memories begin!

by on Feb. 1, 2012 at 10:34 AM
Replies (41-50):
Cafe Robin
by Robin on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:35 PM

Quoting elasmimi:

We had a wondeful trip last year with Ela, but my favorite memory has to be from my honeymoon. We went in December, and it was magical. Crowded, but wonderful. We have never been back at Christmas, may have to think about that!

We actually went in early December this past year so, it wasn't  very crowded but all of the decorations and celebrations were everywhere!!  SO much fun!

KaroGreenly
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:46 PM

Let's see...when I was in high school, we got stuck on the elevator ride for over an hour (power went out and we were literally stuck. We could see the emergency exit ladder, but it was a few feet out of reach). Could be worse, there were people stuck upside down on the Aerosmith ride for the same amount of time. 

It rained everyday and the spinning teacups were closed.

That's the only trip I've taken to Disney.

MamaBear2cubs
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:50 PM

I have only been 1 time and we took my then 6 month old son. It was cool but I would love to make more memmories now that he is 3 and can enjoy it.

MamaMandee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM
That was a very sweet share :)

Quoting nlonnon:

My favorite memory was made this past year. My son has a sensory problem and speech delay. While at Magic Kingdom on the first day, after riding the tea cups out of no where he yells "race car". People probably thought we were nuts because my husband and I were kissing and hugging all over him, his sister was giving him hi-fives. It was magical for us all! He spoke a lot on the trip because he wanted to do certain things.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:03 PM
That is so cute!

Quoting Karin78:

I'm not sure where she got the idea, but every time my daughter met a princess, she would lower her eyes and curtsy, showing profound respect as if the princess truly was royalty.  It cracked us up!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Beautiful!

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Last year, right after we checked into our resort,  we looked out and saw a big rainbow right over the Magic Kingdom!

I almost started to cry - but then grabbed my camera:)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:12 PM
My grandparents worked for Disney (editing films etc) for about 30 years so they would get free passes so we would drive from Oregon to Cali every summer (sometimes we would go down for Christmas too) and go to Disneyland. While I have so many wonderful memories taking my oldest child for the 1st time and seeing it through her eyes is my favorite memory!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaMandee
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:14 PM
My grandma now lives in FL and we are planning a trip in the next year or two to visit her. We have been waiting for our youngest to be a little older so she can remember it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Leelee1008
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:00 PM

sadly I Have never been to Disney :(  I want to go VERY badly, I hope that maybe next summer we can plan a trip to Disney land maybe even the year after, I want my DD to be old enough to enjoy it, but I dont want my boys to be to old.

Madelaine
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:01 PM

We love the food

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)