• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What was your favorite Disney Character while at the park?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM
  • 31 Replies

What was your favorite Disney Character while at the park?

Did you get pictures?

butterfly

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 11:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mrswillie
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:04 PM

I loved Mickey! I was a teen when I went last.

mom22tumblebugs
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:29 PM

Stitch- he was everywhere and easy to approach and get a picture with. Everyone else was at least a 30 min wait, which is a lot of wasted park time.

I also liked Davy Crocket Donald.

I WISH we did the dinner at 1900 Park Fare. The stepsisters and stepmother were fun and interacted great. We did Akershus, and the princesses were kind of "dull", Belle hardly said a word to my kids and Ariel barely stopped at our table, she walked off before we could take a picture. The only really nice princesses were snow white and cinderella... oh and after an hour and 15 min wait, Rapunzel and Flynn were great too, lots of personality.

RodeoGirlUSA1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM
You know...I haven't been, but I think Goofy would be on my must see list!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RodeoGirlUSA1
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:54 PM
And Mickey, of course!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM
The best face character we've ever met was Ariel at Akershus for breakfast. The other princesses kind of seemed to go through the motions, she REALLY got into it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 1:01 PM
1 mom liked this

Chip and Dale. They were the first characters I ever met..and I had to have photos with them when I saw them the last time I was there!! . 

liveforever
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:06 PM

Great picture! I love Chip and Dale.

Quoting TommyAbby:

Chip and Dale. They were the first characters I ever met..and I had to have photos with them when I saw them the last time I was there!! . 

liveforever
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:13 PM

I think my favorite character at the time I went ( I was 13) was Tigger. I have tons of pictures of Tigger lol

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:18 PM

My little one LOVES Stitch and Lilo, when we went in Sept for my b-day I made sure we went to Ohana's for her to meet them:) She LOVED it!

Quoting mom22tumblebugs:

Stitch- he was everywhere and easy to approach and get a picture with. Everyone else was at least a 30 min wait, which is a lot of wasted park time.

I also liked Davy Crocket Donald.

I WISH we did the dinner at 1900 Park Fare. The stepsisters and stepmother were fun and interacted great. We did Akershus, and the princesses were kind of "dull", Belle hardly said a word to my kids and Ariel barely stopped at our table, she walked off before we could take a picture. The only really nice princesses were snow white and cinderella... oh and after an hour and 15 min wait, Rapunzel and Flynn were great too, lots of personality.

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 2:23 PM

For me I loved it when we went to MNSSHP and my DD's got to dance and hung out with Woody, Jeesie, and Bullseye.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)