Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone have annual passes to Disney?

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM
  • 10 Replies
We always have annual passes to Busch Gardens because I live near it and am debating on annual passes to Disney if we can swing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Fireflyfields
by New Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:25 PM

We had annual passes when we lived in Florida (we now live in Michigan).  We lived in Titusville so it was about a 45 minute drive to the parks.  We are huge Disney fans so we loved this.  It was great seeing the parks decorated for Christmas and just running over for a day during the weekend.  The only downfall was that on the plan we had it did not include parking.  So each time we went it was something like $9 a day to park (this was back in 2006-2006).  The next step up in annual passes did include parking and it might be worth the extra money if you go frequently because the parking sure did add up after awhile.

coolmommy2x
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:28 PM
We had them one year...we live in PA but went twice in one year and it was cheaper to get annual passes.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

We have annual passes and LOVE them!!! We go almost every Saturday and sometimes Sundays!!

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 7:47 PM

We did it one year and went four times that year it was great fun, now I just look out for the play 4 passes. This year and next year are going to be Disney cruise for us no WDW until 2014 or 2015 when they have all of MK done:)

I might try to get up to WDW in Sept of Dec....just for the MNSSHP or MVMCPlol

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 10:47 PM
Yes, we've been passholders for just over 2 years and go weekly. We use to have Busch gardens and sea world passes but then went to Disney. BG and SW just don't compare!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 4:24 AM
Yes, this is our 2nd year. Before that, my husband worked at the reservations center so we didn't need them. Our kids do not know what it would be like not going to Disney at least every other week.
mrswillie
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:51 AM

I don't live close enough.

liveforever
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Nope...we live too far away.

tabs852
by Bronze Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 2:35 PM
1 mom liked this
I wish!! If we didn't live 15 hours away we would.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)