Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Disney Store

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM
  • 14 Replies

Do you have a Disney Store near you? Do you shop there? What have you bought?

When we lived in MD, our kids and I loved the Disney store. When ds was younger I bought him a set of Pooh crayons. He still remembers them.

There isn't a store near where I live now.

Join us in Family Vacations & Getaways!

by on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mom2ellasophia
by Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes! We have an awesome Disney store here in roseville ca. We go probably twice a month and buy something. We also go to all the events. There is a party there this Saturday. Ella will be dressed up as rapunzel.

We have all the little figurine sets (some double), lost of stuffed animals, dress up shoes, princess dresses, we have the beauty and the beast tea set, the big singing dolls and a lot of the regular dolls. Geesh! We have a lot lol!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
my2sweetjoys
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:53 PM

I think the nearest one for us would be in the Mall of Georgia but that is way out of the way for us.We are about middle of Ga and the store is like on the other side of atlanta.

I love going to one though.I get tears in my eyes when I walk through anything Disney related.

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 8, 2012 at 8:54 PM

We have one about 45 miles away, I dont go as much as I want to.  I love going in just to look around.  Its hard taking the kids though cuz they want stuff.  I havent bought anything since last year.

Dawne98
by Gold Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:16 PM

Yes and Yes I got my little one a top of the trip we going on in May on our 1st Disney cruise:) I just a few more things to get for the cruise.

AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:17 PM

About 90 minutes away, there is a large Disney Outlet Store. I only discovered it about a year ago, and have been there 3 times (twice just since NYE), and we're headed back on Friday.

They have fantastic deals- I just spent $75 the last time, and walked away with 1 adult sweat shirt, 2 adult shirts, 2 child size shirts, 1 pillow, 2 mini stuffed beanies, 1 mug, 2 reusable bags... hmm... can't recall if that was all, or if there was more. It was a GREAT trip :)

yngmom3
by Bronze Member on Feb. 8, 2012 at 9:18 PM

We have one about 15 mins from my house we go there every now and then, They are not as good as they used to be. They are having a special valentines event this saturday though so the kids and I might go to that.

mom2ellasophia
by Member on Feb. 9, 2012 at 1:43 AM

btw, our store got burned down two years ago, and the new one is soooo cool and soooo much better! Ill take some pics when I go there next time. Its super interactive and set up so fun! there is this castle that girls go into then wave a majic wand (any princess) and that princess shows up and starts talking to you and singing! its so cool! there is a tunnel under all the stuffies, a BIG HUGE tv that is always playing a movie or special.... and the trees are lit up with LED projections according to the season or theme. AHHH I love it there :)

mrswillie
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:33 AM

Quoting mom2ellasophia:

Yes! We have an awesome Disney store here in roseville ca. We go probably twice a month and buy something. We also go to all the events. There is a party there this Saturday. Ella will be dressed up as rapunzel.

We have all the little figurine sets (some double), lost of stuffed animals, dress up shoes, princess dresses, we have the beauty and the beast tea set, the big singing dolls and a lot of the regular dolls. Geesh! We have a lot lol!

I would love to see pics!

mrswillie
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:34 AM

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

About 90 minutes away, there is a large Disney Outlet Store. I only discovered it about a year ago, and have been there 3 times (twice just since NYE), and we're headed back on Friday.

They have fantastic deals- I just spent $75 the last time, and walked away with 1 adult sweat shirt, 2 adult shirts, 2 child size shirts, 1 pillow, 2 mini stuffed beanies, 1 mug, 2 reusable bags... hmm... can't recall if that was all, or if there was more. It was a GREAT trip :)

Wow! I have never heard of a Disney Outlet. I bet I could drop several dollars in there.

mrswillie
by on Feb. 9, 2012 at 6:35 AM

Quoting mom2ellasophia:

btw, our store got burned down two years ago, and the new one is soooo cool and soooo much better! Ill take some pics when I go there next time. Its super interactive and set up so fun! there is this castle that girls go into then wave a majic wand (any princess) and that princess shows up and starts talking to you and singing! its so cool! there is a tunnel under all the stuffies, a BIG HUGE tv that is always playing a movie or special.... and the trees are lit up with LED projections according to the season or theme. AHHH I love it there :)

I would love to see pics!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)