Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Do you visit Epcot Center while at Disney World?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM
  • 30 Replies

Which countries did you visit?

turning into globe

by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 9:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Yes, DH and I like to go eat there a lot. We visit all the countries
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:07 AM

We go to all of the countries everytime we go.

RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Yep, we always go to Epcot, and we take our time on the World tour, visiting every country :) My favorite countries to linger in are the UK, France and Morocco. There's just something about getting a glass of French wine and a pastry and sitting outside at those bistro tables!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:13 AM
The bakery is France is the best!!!! And I LOVE morocco! I could spend hours there!

Quoting RMT1995:

Yep, we always go to Epcot, and we take our time on the World tour, visiting every country :) My favorite countries to linger in are the UK, France and Morocco. There's just something about getting a glass of French wine and a pastry and sitting outside at those bistro tables!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Not this visit but we usually do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
FabDarling
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:38 AM

we love epcot!!!!!  i strongly suggest a good two days there to see it all - (or at least one BIG FULL day)

the countries all have their qualities.  we personally love to walk through and eat and drink our way around (LOL)....the kids did the masks....where they get a stamp from each country on at and get to color some of it in each country.  also they got these little passports that they got stamped from each country too.  all the courties have their own charm.  We persoanlly love waching the street performer (a mine) in italy and sampling some of their awesome wines, and the performers in China as well.  The foods - even at the little street vendors are all pretty authentic for the countries and a fun way to stay satisfied while you shop your way through.  One good thing to note about the shoppping in the countries - this is all authentic stuff from those countries -and not the typical things you can buy anywhere in bulk on property.

The other side of Epcot is future world......and has different pavillions - the living seas is great for younger kids and there are some very cure things over in all of the pavillions for everyone in the family.  our personal favorites on that side of Epcot are.....Ellens energy adventure, soarin', journey into immagination, living with the land and of course spaceship earth!!!  one of the newer experiences over there is Turtle Talk with Crush - and if you have little ones - it's a MUST!

Ambear72
by Amber on Feb. 22, 2012 at 10:48 AM

I have never been to DW but when I do that will be Day 2 of our trip, Day one of course will be Magic Kingdome, day 2 though is Epcot For Sure!!!

danarae1976
by Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM

We went to them all.   We had dinner in China.  It was so good !

Schleetle
by on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Epcot was the only park my daughter really liked last time. The garden center thing was her favorite, and I can't remember the actual name for that. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Feb. 22, 2012 at 11:02 AM
The land

Quoting Schleetle:

Epcot was the only park my daughter really liked last time. The garden center thing was her favorite, and I can't remember the actual name for that. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN