Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Royal Birthday

Posted by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM
  • 8 Replies

I just booked lunch at CRT on April 18th for my soon to be 3 year olds birthday.  She's so excited to eat in the castle and see the princesses.  I'm considering doing the boutique also, and possibly adding the "Her Royal Highness" package.

What princesses are at CRT?  Is is Cinderella, Snow White, Jasmine and Belle??  Is Aurora there?

Mommy to Zachary Charles 10/25/05, Logan Tanner 4/10/08, Rhyleigh Anne 4/11/09 and Allie Layne 7/22/10

by on Feb. 28, 2012 at 1:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 1:49 PM

I didn't even know it was all of the princesses, I thought it was Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother, etc. Now looking, I see the Fairy Godmother ins't at this meal! (Where CAN she be found, by the way??)

Have you ever ordered the Glass Slipper dessert? We did this for our daughter on our first night there, at 1900 Park Fare (white chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse, etc), they wrote "Welcome XXX" on the plate. It was SO beautiful, and really got a lot of attention from the other little girls. It was worth the cost (I think it was $15 or so? We all had some, delish!!) It's a great idea for a special birthday dessert too :)

Google for a pic .. they have white and milk chocolate, also will do one for breakfast (with fruit on the side)

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 2:17 PM
I'll look that up!

The fairy godmother is outside the castle behind it, in fantasyland where the stepmother and stepsisters are off and on throughout the day.

Quoting RMT1995:

I didn't even know it was all of the princesses, I thought it was Cinderella and the Fairy Godmother, etc. Now looking, I see the Fairy Godmother ins't at this meal! (Where CAN she be found, by the way??)

Have you ever ordered the Glass Slipper dessert? We did this for our daughter on our first night there, at 1900 Park Fare (white chocolate slipper filled with chocolate mousse, etc), they wrote "Welcome XXX" on the plate. It was SO beautiful, and really got a lot of attention from the other little girls. It was worth the cost (I think it was $15 or so? We all had some, delish!!) It's a great idea for a special birthday dessert too :)

Google for a pic .. they have white and milk chocolate, also will do one for breakfast (with fruit on the side)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
RMT1995
by Bronze Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 2:54 PM

I know just where you're referring to .. across from Tink's Treasures? I saw Lady Tremaine and the sisters there but we never saw the Fairy Godmother. :( Maybe next time.

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 2:56 PM
Yep :)

Quoting RMT1995:

I know just where you're referring to .. across from Tink's Treasures? I saw Lady Tremaine and the sisters there but we never saw the Fairy Godmother. :( Maybe next time.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 3:30 PM

We didn't have Jasmine. We had Cinderella (lobby only), then Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, and Belle circulating through the restaurant.

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 7:11 PM
Ooooh I hope Ariel is there!! Rhyleigh loves her!!!

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

We didn't have Jasmine. We had Cinderella (lobby only), then Snow White, Ariel, Aurora, and Belle circulating through the restaurant.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 7:57 PM
1 mom liked this

We were beyond thrilled to see her! She is mine and my niece's favorite princess- my niece was wearing her pink gown from the movie (and the Princess's were the only ones to realize it- everyone else kept calling her Aurora).

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Feb. 28, 2012 at 8:38 PM
I'm so excited now!!! I didn't think there was a chance of her being there and she's the one princess rhyleighs never met but she's her favorite!!

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

We were beyond thrilled to see her! She is mine and my niece's favorite princess- my niece was wearing her pink gown from the movie (and the Princess's were the only ones to realize it- everyone else kept calling her Aurora).

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)