Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Disney Trivia Question #1: Where was an apt built for Walt Disney's Family?

Posted by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 5:18 PM
  • 397 Replies
1 mom liked this

Let's play Disney Trivia!

I'll make some posts with various Disney World related questions.  See if you can answer the questions without searching for the info. 

The 1st question is....

Where was an apartment built for Walt Disney's Family?

a. Inside Cinderella's Castle

b. Above one of the shops on Main Street, USA

c. Above the Firehouse on Main Street, USA

d. In a building on a service road between Disney's Contemporary Resort and the Magic Kingdom

If you're not sure, take a guess!:)

One member who replies to all of our Disney trivia posts will be chosen at random to win a $50 gift card to the Disney Store!

Click here for links to all of the Disney Trivia Posts:
Let's Play DISNEY Trivia! Behind the MAGIC! Win a $50 Gift Card PRIZE!

Click here to see the answers to the Trivia questions:
Disney Trivia ANSWERS - Behind the Magic!

by on Mar. 13, 2012 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yngmom3
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 5:39 PM

In disney world it is in that castle..i think; however isnt there one above the shops on main street in DisneyLand?

Sorry I just watched this show on disney the other day about all its secrets..lol

AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 5:50 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pretty sure you're right, yngmom3. It was above the shops on Main Street at DL, and in Cinderella's Castle in WDW, though the one in WDW wasn't finished, or ever used until the year of a Million Dreams, when they finished it and used it for a nightly giveaway.

Cafe Robin
by Robin on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:08 PM

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

I'm pretty sure you're right, yngmom3. It was above the shops on Main Street at DL, and in Cinderella's Castle in WDW, though the one in WDW wasn't finished, or ever used until the year of a Million Dreams, when they finished it and used it for a nightly giveaway.

I wanted to win that year of a Million Dreams giveaway!!  That would be a dream come true!:)

shortyalicia
by New Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:09 PM

b

reneawesley
by Bronze Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:10 PM
We must've seen the same thing.

Quoting yngmom3:

In disney world it is in that castle..i think; however isnt there one above the shops on main street in DisneyLand?

Sorry I just watched this show on disney the other day about all its secrets..lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 6:20 PM

I tried SOOOO hard to save up that year, I wanted to go SOO badly during that. It would have been awesome to stay in the castle, but even just being tapped on the shoulder and being told, "Hey, you get a free pass to the front of the line!" or something would have been awesome.

Quoting Cafe Robin:

Quoting AnnaNonamus:

I wanted to win that year of a Million Dreams giveaway!!  That would be a dream come true!:)

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Join me on my blog: http://annanonamus.com

mommyshere
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 8:07 PM

I'm torn between the castle and above the firehouse.

Meg_the_Mermaid
by Member on Mar. 13, 2012 at 9:36 PM
2 moms liked this

At Disneyland, Walt had an apartment above the Firehouse on Main Street. Another larger apartment was being built above Pirates of the Caribbean, but unfortunately Walt passed away before it was finished. They then converted it into the Disney Gallery and then remodeled again into a "hotel" room for special guests for a promotion a few years back. 

I had no idea that there was also an apartment built at WDW for the family though! 

amzbrznjz
by Heather on Mar. 17, 2012 at 8:42 PM

c Above the Firehouse on Main Street, USA

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Mar. 17, 2012 at 11:31 PM

I think I remember hearing something about B. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN