Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

T-Rex

Posted by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM
  • 21 Replies

Is it worth it?, I've been to Rainforest cafe and to me the food was alright for the price but its the atmosphere your really paying for.

I looked at T-Rex online it it looks really cool but it was more $$ then Rainforest cafe, is the food worth the price or is all for the atmosphere too?

by on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this
The food is much better than rainforest! And they're HUGE portions!! DH and I easily split a meal there and we're both full at the end!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
spunky946
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 4:12 PM

We loved it there.  The food is good,  and the kids loved the dinosaurs.  The ice room is kind of freaky though.  It changes colors.  Thankfully we were not sitting there, but we had to walk through it to get tothe bathroom.  It changed from blue to pink.  Hurt the eyes.

haileys_mommy06
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 5:52 PM

My girls LOVE the ice room!! T-Rex is our go to restaurant at DTD!!

Quoting spunky946:

We loved it there.  The food is good,  and the kids loved the dinosaurs.  The ice room is kind of freaky though.  It changes colors.  Thankfully we were not sitting there, but we had to walk through it to get tothe bathroom.  It changed from blue to pink.  Hurt the eyes.

dfollin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Where I live there used to be a Rainforest Cafe here.It was great,this summer my teenage daughter are coming to DW and plan to go to Rainforest cafe at Epcot,by the water.Sounds great,then another night we are going to T Rex also....the pic looked good.

dfollin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:04 PM

We are going to get a meal plan,so if there is some left over I don't really care.If there is leftover and you are on the meal plan will they give us doggy bags?

Quoting MamaJessx3:

The food is much better than rainforest! And they're HUGE portions!! DH and I easily split a meal there and we're both full at the end!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:45 PM
I don't see why not! We get them

Quoting dfollin:

We are going to get a meal plan,so if there is some left over I don't really care.If there is leftover and you are on the meal plan will they give us doggy bags?

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 6:46 PM
There's not a rainforest cafe at Epcot..,there's one at dtd and ak

Quoting dfollin:

Where I live there used to be a Rainforest Cafe here.It was great,this summer my teenage daughter are coming to DW and plan to go to Rainforest cafe at Epcot,by the water.Sounds great,then another night we are going to T Rex also....the pic looked good.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Apr. 19, 2012 at 8:35 PM

Yes, you can get your left overs boxed up. We did it at two places. I would presume the only place they wouldn't are the buffets.

Quoting dfollin:

Quoting MamaJessx3:

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Join me on my blog: http://annanonamus.com

dfollin
by Bronze Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 12:45 AM
There are two of them,one at DTD and one at Epcot near the water when you first come in.It is on my map and also on the website.Also,I talked to a few people at DW and I mentioned it and they said it was great.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

There's not a rainforest cafe at Epcot..,there's one at dtd and ak

Quoting dfollin:

AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on Apr. 20, 2012 at 1:07 AM
There is definitely not aRainforest at Epcot. The one near wat is at Downtown Disney. The second location is right at the gates of Animal Kingdom.

Epcot has several quick service and World Showcase restaurants on the water, but no Rainforest Cafe.

magicalkingdoms.com Ticker
Join me on my blog: http://annanonamus.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)