Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

art of animation?

Posted by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:01 PM
  • 22 Replies

we really liked pop, but we are thinking about trying something else next time. i have searched and can't find much info on this new hotel! allears.net doesn't even have it on the site, and I can't find any reviews. how do people like it? and does it have it's own bus or share with pop now? 

by on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Strega
by Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:02 PM

All I know is that it's opening in phases---Suites are first. We'll look into it for next year's Trip.

Daisypath - (oQoi)

Follow Me on Pinterest

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:05 PM
Like strega said its just opening now with suites first. Although its a value, it's more expensive than the other values. You should check disboards.com for info on it :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
minneapolismama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:07 PM

we wouldn't be going until next winter probably, won't it all be open then? when I priced it out it was only $50 more for the week than pop!

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM
By next winter the regular rooms are Supossed to be open.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:09 PM
Really? Hmmm that great. When I looked it was way more than that difference
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
minneapolismama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:22 PM

i am looking right now, for 8 nights 9 days with 9 days MYW tickets at Art it's 1,866.13 for the little mermaid room. for Pop same dates and all it's 1,825.33. not really a difference at all. it's A LOT more for a suite- like 1500 more!

Rychelle
by Silver Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 2:23 PM
Thats awesome.

Quoting minneapolismama:

i am looking right now, for 8 nights 9 days with 9 days MYW tickets at Art it's 1,866.13 for the little mermaid room. for Pop same dates and all it's 1,825.33. not really a difference at all. it's A LOT more for a suite- like 1500 more!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
TommyAbby
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 3:24 PM

The little mermaid rooms are just like the pop rooms. The Suites are the Lion King, Nemo, and Cars.  Just watch what you are booking :) If you are on the disney site, you can see the rooms. The Mermaid is just two queen beds in a room with one bathroom, small fridge. and that's it. :)

Jansan24
by Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 5:14 PM
It's brand new and most of the rooms are family suites although there are some regular rooms. They will have their own bus.
minneapolismama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 23, 2012 at 7:09 PM

i know they are the same size/style as pop, we were just thinking of trying a different theme, new pools, etc :) my dd would really like little mermaid themed room!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)