• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney mobile magic app

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM
  • 4 Replies

Our trip isn't until late sept./early oct but being the crazy planning person I am, I wanted to have the best app for my phone for Disney to help with maps and wait times and what not.  I was pleased to see that Disney mobile magic app was now for android (the phone that I have) and was not jsut for Verizon customers (I have sprint).  It is missing some of the games I would have if I had verizon, but it is a pretty cool app. 

Has anyone used it at either Disney land or world?  Did it help you? 

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:50 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 10:53 AM
I have it but once I get in the parks the service is too slow and it kills my battery to try and use it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoachyMom
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:03 AM

Aww, that stinks! I was hoping it would be awesome!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I have it but once I get in the parks the service is too slow and it kills my battery to try and use it

snowpeasmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 11:09 AM
I used it several times at Dl it kills the battery. And sometimes doesn't refresh right. A ride line has gotten shorter or longer and its still showing the wait time from an hour ago. If I shut the app down completely then reopen it it refreshes but that can be annoying
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoachyMom
by Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:27 PM

That stinks! 

Quoting snowpeasmom:

I used it several times at Dl it kills the battery. And sometimes doesn't refresh right. A ride line has gotten shorter or longer and its still showing the wait time from an hour ago. If I shut the app down completely then reopen it it refreshes but that can be annoying

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)