Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Quick Couple of Questions About Tickets

Posted by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM
  • 10 Replies

haven't been to Disney in 4 years now - and i know things have changed a bit - so just checking......

If i buy multi-day park hopper tickets from my local Disney Store......are they good indefinitely???  i'm thinking of when i have the $$$ saved up to get them - then try to figure out when we will go on vacation.....end of this year to possibly not till end of next year.

Also.....if something were to happen where we decided not to go AT ALL and i really need the money back - are they returnable as long as they aren't activated into use?

by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 12:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:04 PM
I'm not sure. I know when u buy the packages u have to get the no expiration added on so thy won't expire but I don't know about buying them as just tickets.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emkirkley
by Bronze Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:18 PM

that's to add that you don't have to use all your days within 14 days of activation once activated, I'm not sure about non-activated tickets.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

I'm not sure. I know when u buy the packages u have to get the no expiration added on so thy won't expire but I don't know about buying them as just tickets.

Mom to three beautiful girls

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 1:22 PM
True....I'm going to guess that as long as they aren't activated they're good for forever.

Quoting emkirkley:

that's to add that you don't have to use all your days within 14 days of activation once activated, I'm not sure about non-activated tickets.

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:42 PM

I never bought them from the Disney Store, so I would ask them before I bought them.

I know when me Mom bought other park tickets from work at a discount(they never had Disney that I know of), the tickets needed to be use within the year.

snowpeasmom
by on Apr. 25, 2012 at 4:47 PM
I know discounted tickets are non refund and expire.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
eringlading
by on Apr. 26, 2012 at 9:58 AM

you may be better off waiting to book your trip if your going to do a package. sometimes they have deals with the park tickets.

Jansan24
by Member on Apr. 26, 2012 at 4:54 PM
I always buy the non-expiring tickets. I would just ask before you purchase them.
FabDarling
by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 10:07 AM

Quoting eringlading:

you may be better off waiting to book your trip if your going to do a package. sometimes they have deals with the park tickets.

i think this is what i'm gonna do. 
i'll probably end up just doing it all at once.

Liveyourlifeval
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:36 PM

Generally tickets will expire 14 days from first use but there does exist a no expiration option.

Because Magic Your Way Base Tickets expire 14 days after first use, adding this option allows you to save unused days and visits for a later time, or on a future visit.

Liveyourlifeval
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 1:39 PM

The more you can prepare ahead of time the more time you'll save.  Preparation is key with Disney.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)