Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

I've got to share my reservations with someone!

Posted by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM
  • 15 Replies

My husband doesn't really care about the restaurants, so I have to share with someone! So this is what I have:

Arrival Day - Garden Grill for dinner

Wed - Liberty Tree for dinner

Thurs - Les Chef de France for lunch (may cancel)

Coral Reef for dinner

Fri - Mama Melrose w/Fantasmic (to be booked)

Sat - 'Ohana (this is our day off from the parks, so wanted something fun for the night)

Sun - Le Cellier for lunch

Mon - Kona for dinner

Tuesday - back to reality!

by on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Metallicamother
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:17 PM

Coral Reef is awesome.  Hopefully you will get to see the divers swimming around in the tank with the sharks.  Have fun!

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 3:57 PM
Garden grill is my favorite!

I've heard le chefs is awesome though
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:00 PM

We enjoyed Liberty Tree and Mama Melroses.

Jansan24
by Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:24 PM
'Ohana is my favorite!
Rychelle
by Silver Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 4:46 PM
Sounds great!! :) we are trying chefs de France in August for the 1st time for dinner
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Cee670
by Christine on Apr. 29, 2012 at 5:27 PM
We are trying Mama Melrose and Coral Reef for the first time this year. Excited!!

You have great restaurants!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
minneapolismama
by Bronze Member on Apr. 29, 2012 at 7:20 PM

we love Ohana food and atmosphere! coral reef was good too. haven't been to the others but hope to try them.

jojosmom23
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:37 PM

Great lineup. If I may comment (everyone has an opinion right..lol) LES CHEF..must keep it is really good. the macaroni and cheese is great. MAMA MELROSE...we do not care for at all. Dont know if thats because I grew up an NJ and worked in downtown NY for yrs and ate in little itlay everyday..but we just did not like it at all...to the point that i would rather do the buffett (hollywood and vine) before we ate there again.  You may love it though...just throwing it out there.

patnic
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:10 PM

Thank you very much for your opinion : )  

We ate their last October and we thought it was our best meal!  And I think I'm kind of a "foodie".  Maybe they got a new chef???  Or we got lucky.  Oh boy, I hope we don't get unlucky!

BTW - I lived in Northern NJ years ago and I use to go to this pizza place for lunch!  It is the best pizza I ever had!  Even beats out Chicago - and I lived there for 5 years.  Gotta give it up to the East Side!!

Quoting jojosmom23:

Great lineup. If I may comment (everyone has an opinion right..lol) LES CHEF..must keep it is really good. the macaroni and cheese is great. MAMA MELROSE...we do not care for at all. Dont know if thats because I grew up an NJ and worked in downtown NY for yrs and ate in little itlay everyday..but we just did not like it at all...to the point that i would rather do the buffett (hollywood and vine) before we ate there again.  You may love it though...just throwing it out there.

littlefoots
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:26 PM

Funny you mentioned it..as they just added a new chef last week.  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)