Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pop and Art of Animation WILL be sharing busses!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM
  • 24 Replies

I am so disappointed with that, it's a big part of why our stay at Pop was so nice, we never had trouble with the bus like I hear people complain about with hotels that share. I called Disney this morning and they confirmed that they will be sharing, not sure how many buses will be added. She did say a lot of people are not happy because they booked POP for that reason. 

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
matofour
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:01 AM
We have stayed at pop and all stars.
Never had a bad bus experience at either.
We didn't find long waits at all stars, it never was a big deal for us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vicky33006
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Ugh. We booked POP for that reason. I'm dissapointed. Now I'm wondering if we should switch our reservation to one of the All Stars because POP is huge and I know that AoA will be super busy for a long time because it's new. Now I don't know what to do.... :(

Karin78
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 11:54 AM

Quoting vicky33006:

Ugh. We booked POP for that reason. I'm dissapointed. Now I'm wondering if we should switch our reservation to one of the All Stars because POP is huge and I know that AoA will be super busy for a long time because it's new. Now I don't know what to do.... :(

Same here!  Ugh

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 2:06 PM
That sucks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
krazeerosie
by Jamie on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:07 PM

But they are getting larger busses so it's not surprising they are going to share but also this will help them fill the other 3 value resorts vs lossing some to off property resorts just by having larger busses.

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:16 PM
I think they're just adding more buses to the route, not making them larger. At least that's what I would assume since all the Disney buses are the same

Quoting krazeerosie:

But they are getting larger busses so it's not surprising they are going to share but also this will help them fill the other 3 value resorts vs lossing some to off property resorts just by having larger busses.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
karamille
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:27 PM
We saw two different types if buses at all star and heard a driver telling another guest they are changing out the buses. The there were the ones other seating along the side and the others with row seating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Jansan24
by Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:29 PM
That stinks! They are huge resorts. I would book wherever has the first stop. Like Port New Orleans Riverside and French Quarter. I stay at French Quarter for those reasons.
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 3:33 PM
Ahhh, well that's neat

Quoting karamille:

We saw two different types if buses at all star and heard a driver telling another guest they are changing out the buses. The there were the ones other seating along the side and the others with row seating
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Apr. 30, 2012 at 4:29 PM

They added the exended busses. They hold a good amount of people. We have them in Philly.. and they work out great.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)