Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Pop and Art of Animation WILL be sharing busses!

I am so disappointed with that, it's a big part of why our stay at Pop was so nice, we never had trouble with the bus like I hear people complain about with hotels that share. I called Disney this morning and they confirmed that they will be sharing, not sure how many buses will be added. She did say a lot of people are not happy because they booked POP for that reason. 

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 10:56 AM
Replies (21-24):
4evermom65
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 5:09 PM

If that is true it will effect where I stay also.  We had great time at Pop.  But I can see a potential problem if they share being so big.

littlefoots
by Gold Member on May. 3, 2012 at 6:18 PM

As of right now.. there is no official word on wether it will be joined. 

Word has been that they may share for the moment while its opening wing at a time.. but then fully converting to its own busses. I know they have extended the bus stop areass at the parks for these two resorts..  

As we approach the end of the month and the Grand Opening(May 31).. I think more will be announced at that time.  

I can say.. if you are looking to book a trip for this year.. and waiting on this decision.. I would go ahead and book.. as you can always move your resort choice. The most important thing is to have a ressie in the system. 

vicky33006
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:58 PM

I'm really wondering if we should upgrade to a different resort too. Originally, I thought that we might switch to one of the All Stars if this is true, but the we wanted to stay at ASMo if we do and I heard that is last on the bus stops for those three resorts. I quit! Lol. I'm not sure we can afford to upgrade, but I'm pretty concerned about this bus situation too.

Quoting Mom2Eden:

Would like to know for sure before I book anywhere, maybe paying extra for the Poly is sounding better all the time, lol.  

Mom2Eden
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:10 AM

Quoting vicky33006:

I'm really wondering if we should upgrade to a different resort too. Originally, I thought that we might switch to one of the All Stars if this is true, but the we wanted to stay at ASMo if we do and I heard that is last on the bus stops for those three resorts. I quit! Lol. I'm not sure we can afford to upgrade, but I'm pretty concerned about this bus situation too.

Quoting Mom2Eden:

Would like to know for sure before I book anywhere, maybe paying extra for the Poly is sounding better all the time, lol.  

All Star Movies is the last stop in the all star line up.  I've stayed there before, and yes there were times when the buses filled up at the previous 2.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN