Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Does anyone know?

Posted by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
If the archway over the toll booth entrance to MK (where u pay to park) is original? Or has it been replaced? I know they replaced the actual toll booths recently buy have they replaced or done anything to the archway ever??
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 1, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on May. 1, 2012 at 12:52 PM

This is the archway I'm referring to
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOf3Boys05
by New Member on May. 2, 2012 at 2:11 PM

Yes, well at least the last time i was there (Spetember 2011) That is where we payed for parking!

pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:43 PM

I was intrigued and tried to find some photos but couldn't.  The oldest one I found was from 2000 and it was still the same.

MamaJessx3
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:45 PM
Me too! I tried looking with no luck! That's why I asked on here. The reason I asked is because a guy I know saw my pic and mentioned something about it being new. I was like "hmmm it's been there as long as I can remember" but he worked there in the 80s so I was thinking maybe it was different back then?

Quoting pixiemg1:

I was intrigued and tried to find some photos but couldn't.  The oldest one I found was from 2000 and it was still the same.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 3:49 PM
1 mom liked this

I am going to ask my mom.  She is a Disney buff and might know or remember from when we used to go as kids.   We have been going since 1981 but haven't parked at TTC in forever since we stay on property.  

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Me too! I tried looking with no luck! That's why I asked on here. The reason I asked is because a guy I know saw my pic and mentioned something about it being new. I was like "hmmm it's been there as long as I can remember" but he worked there in the 80s so I was thinking maybe it was different back then?

Quoting pixiemg1:

Mom to Ian & Stella

pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:10 PM

I asked my mom and she doens't remember if they are original or updated.  She assumes that they have been updated since most of the signage on property has since 1971.  It was funny she said the same thing I did about never going that way to get into Magic Kingdom since we always stay on property.   She also suggested that I ask on the disboards cause there is probably somebody on there that would know.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN