Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

What is you favorite tble service restaurant with kids?

We're playing around with booking a trip this fall to Disney World.  Our boys would be almost 4 and about 14 months.  Any suggestions?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 2:53 PM
Replies (21-30):
vicky33006
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:52 PM

Uh oh. I thought they were. We were planning on booking T-Rex for our trip, and I thought it would be covered by the dining plan. If it isn't we will still do it, but I would want to know because then I will have an extra TS credit floating around that I would have to use up.

Quoting Rychelle:

Good choices for kids as long as they won't be scared! My boys were terrified of RC untill they were like 5! Also if you have the Dining Plan these aren't included!

Quoting nova.mommy:

Also in DTD 

T-Rex Cafe or Rainforest Cafe

Rychelle
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:54 PM
Unless things have changed since we went in September, then no they aren't.

Quoting vicky33006:

Uh oh. I thought they were. We were planning on booking T-Rex for our trip, and I thought it would be covered by the dining plan. If it isn't we will still do it, but I would want to know because then I will have an extra TS credit floating around that I would have to use up.

Quoting Rychelle:

Good choices for kids as long as they won't be scared! My boys were terrified of RC untill they were like 5! Also if you have the Dining Plan these aren't included!

Quoting nova.mommy:

Also in DTD 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
vicky33006
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 8:57 PM

Huh. That's so weird. I had heard that it had changed. But I'm very much a Disney newbie (only been once), so I could be way wrong. I hope you don't mind. I'm going to make a post about this just so a few more people see it, and maybe they will know. Thanks for letting me know!

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting vicky33006:

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting nova.mommy:

Also in DTD 

Rychelle
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM
Yeah double check. Littlefoots (Diana) will know if you want to page or message her.

Quoting vicky33006:

Huh. That's so weird. I had heard that it had changed. But I'm very much a Disney newbie (only been once), so I could be way wrong. I hope you don't mind. I'm going to make a post about this just so a few more people see it, and maybe they will know. Thanks for letting me know!

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting vicky33006:

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting nova.mommy:

Also in DTD 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:13 PM
I've been like 12 times but last trip was first time with the DDP. We are going August and next December too and in my planing for those I dont think I saw them on the DDP list

Quoting vicky33006:

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting vicky33006:

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting nova.mommy:

Also in DTD 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Just found out they were added!! Just changed so that's awesome!! It was silly they werent included before

Quoting vicky33006:

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting vicky33006:

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting nova.mommy:

Also in DTD 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:29 PM
They are on the dining plan now. As of January 2012

Quoting vicky33006:

Quoting Rychelle:

Quoting nova.mommy:

Also in DTD 

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

My niece and nephew loved Tusker House for the characters, and being able to pick what food they ate. They both liked the food at 50's Prime Time, and loved the atmosphere. Aside from that, meals were just meals to them. They were more interested in getting out into the park, than sitting at the table.

patnic
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Garden Grill (although the meat was dry) and Mama Melrose.

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:52 PM
You must've went on a bad day! I would've asked for a new plate of meat! Our was juicy and tender!

Quoting patnic:

Garden Grill (although the meat was dry) and Mama Melrose.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)