Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

T-Rex?

Posted by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:59 PM
  • 10 Replies

I was planning a trip to T-Rex on our visit, but I keep hearing differing info on whether or not it is on the Dining Plan. Anyone know?

by on May. 2, 2012 at 8:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jansan24
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:12 PM
I didn't think it was, but someone told me it recently was added to the dining plan. I would check the Disney website.
littlefoots
by Gold Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM

Yes, as of January 2012.. it was added to the dining plan along with Rainforest Cafe. 

AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:25 PM

It was added to the dining plan on January 1st, as were several other DTD restaurants.

karamille
by Member on May. 2, 2012 at 9:34 PM

We ate there a week ago today and yes, we used the meal plan intitlements there. 

vicky33006
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:00 PM

Great! Thanks everyone!

ctfirsttimemom
by Bronze Member on May. 2, 2012 at 10:03 PM
1 mom liked this

just book it as early as you can!  I tried to book it today for end of Sept and it was not available at all.

kylesmommy916
by Member on May. 3, 2012 at 11:35 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

just book it as early as you can!  I tried to book it today for end of Sept and it was not available at all.

Try booking for 2...I was able to get a reseveration for 2 but not for 4.  My husband and I had to split up for lunch but it was worth it because my 7 year old palentologist was in Dino Heaven!!

ctfirsttimemom
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 1:43 PM

I think we're going to push back our trip a few months so the little guy is a bit older, but that is a good thought!  I don't think the little man would be thrilled about it, but my older son will be over 4 by the time we go, and he will love it!  If we keep it this fall, I will definitely try that.

Quoting kylesmommy916:

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

Try booking for 2...I was able to get a reseveration for 2 but not for 4.  My husband and I had to split up for lunch but it was worth it because my 7 year old palentologist was in Dino Heaven!!

vicky33006
by Bronze Member on May. 3, 2012 at 9:53 PM

Thanks for letting me know! I will make that one of my first ADRs :). I knmow DS would love it there!

Quoting ctfirsttimemom:

Mom2Eden
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 8:12 AM

T Rex has been our absolute favorite dining experience ever.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)