Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

play areas/splash areas in the parks

Posted by   + Show Post

I know there is the island in MK, the jumping fountains in EP and the dig site in AK, what is in HS and is there anything else in the parks that's good for the little ones to just run amok at and play? they are 2.5 and 1  (1 year old runs well, she's 13 months now, has been walking since 9 months)

Mom to three beautiful girls

by on May. 3, 2012 at 4:04 PM
Replies (11-13):
my2sweetjoys
by Bronze Member on May. 4, 2012 at 10:11 PM

My son enjoyed the Honey I Shrunk the Kids playground and I loved seeing him climb the big spiderweb, very cute places for fun kids pictures.It did have some water sprays that kind of dump out at a few times but it is a really cool place to sit out of the sun.

Also the firetruck by the Backlot tour had  some water squirt out and a tall Coke bottle that the kids enjoyed.My son played in it a few minutes and it didnt take long to dry out.I think they are called misting stations-very cute

amzbrznjz
by Heather on May. 5, 2012 at 12:17 AM
wold it be funny to be in the same place at the same time, and see the paint chips? but my kids are older...
emkirkley
by Bronze Member on May. 5, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I do have an almost 11 year old, so we won't be doing all baby stuff, and she and I will be in the parks alone at least two days from lunch until 3-4pm riding coasters (DH doesn't ride coasters so he's going to take the babies back to the hotel on long days for some rest)

Quoting amzbrznjz:

wold it be funny to be in the same place at the same time, and see the paint chips? but my kids are older...

Mom to three beautiful girls

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN