Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Disneyland with a 12 month old

Posted by   + Show Post
Which park would be better? I'm thinking the original park but I've never been so just want some opinions thanks :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 5, 2012 at 1:12 AM
Replies (11-14):
snowpeasmom
by on May. 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM

there is a company that assoicates with disney that is down there. I forget exactly where it is where you can get a park hopper ticket for the price of a regular childs day ticket.

Quoting JessesGirl9:

Thanks ladies. We'd love to park hop but this trip is getting really expensive and he'll probably get fussy so we may need to leave early so I'd rather save the $50. We probably won't decide until that day, lol

JessesGirl9
by on May. 6, 2012 at 6:07 PM
I'll look into that thanks :)

Quoting snowpeasmom:

there is a company that assoicates with disney that is down there. I forget exactly where it is where you can get a park hopper ticket for the price of a regular childs day ticket.

Quoting JessesGirl9:

Thanks ladies. We'd love to park hop but this trip is getting really expensive and he'll probably get fussy so we may need to leave early so I'd rather save the $50. We probably won't decide until that day, lol

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kittyfaery
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 7:24 PM
We go all the time and we spend most of our time at Disneyland rather than California adventure. There are a lot more storybook type rides there that little ones can go on, in my opinion. My youngest is 23 months. And I have noticed that near every ride with a height limit there is one without one right by it. I don't know when you are going though. They are opening Cars land at California Adventure in June.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Tiffnkids
by on May. 10, 2012 at 5:45 AM

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Thats at WDW though, not DL

Quoting Tiffnkids:

Our Fav, expecially for that age is Magic Kingdom :) It has many rides and attractions and Expecially for a one year old!!! That's my vote!

Oops, well....We have never been to DL (yet) but I would imagine that the original park would be awesome! I am sure much like MK at WDW :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)