Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Ok im curious what does everyone carry around disney to keep personal items in, money, etc. 

by on May. 6, 2012 at 8:37 AM
Replies (11-20):
AnnaNonamus
by Silver Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:08 PM

I use a lanyard with a pouch for my room key/ticket, 2 credit cards, and a $20 bill, plus my photo pass. I also bring in a back pack that has sun screen, water bottles, ziplock baggies, and a few snacks. I did stash the back pack several times, though, in lockers. It's too much to lug around, especially if it is really warm out, but I did access the locker 2-3 times per day.

ohmommamia
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:10 PM
I use a crossover bag and then a bag with my little ones things and snacks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Liveyourlifeval
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM

Shoulder bag

Cee670
by Christine on May. 7, 2012 at 5:17 AM

I normally have a back pack, but this trip I am using a wallet purse that will hold my phone also along with my KTTW cards.  I will still have my stroller, so that can store the snacks and drinks.

crazybones27
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:39 AM
I have a very thin small purse that hold my credit cards, money, cell phone, pack of gum, change, annual passes, etc that I use only for when I go to theme parks. It has a long strap and it crosses over front of my body. It's very light weight and doesn't hold me down when walking through the parks. Anything else goes in the diaper bag or stroller. When I didn't have kids I had a similar purse also.
TiphaniMommy
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 8:42 AM
DH carrys his Oakland Raiders drawstring backpack and I carry a Tinkerbell tote bag.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emkirkley
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:54 AM

http://www.baggallini.com/the-collections/classic/zip-n-go-bagg/

our TJMaxx has several different styles including that one for 18-22 so we're going to get one of them.

everything else will be in the diaper bag/bottom of stroller.

Mom to three beautiful girls

minneapolismama
by Bronze Member on May. 7, 2012 at 9:56 AM
We used ds's little backpack for 2 extra shirts and shorts, 2 diapers, wipes, granola bars, sunscreen and my wallet that had the room keys/fast passes and credit cards. We had 2 water bottles on the sides. It was best for us to have 1 thing because with the kids and stroller on the bus it was a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nova.mommy
by Silver Member on May. 7, 2012 at 12:19 PM

My DH carried a back pack.  I had a small wristlet that I could fit my id, some money, our keys to the world and my phone.  But since we where together 80-90% of the time, it was in a zipper pouch on the side of the back pack.

FabDarling
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:43 PM

i have a great travel style hobo bag that i got from LL Bean.  it's very very lightweight water resistant material and has lots of complartments to hold everything - yet weighs next to nothing.

My hubby usually also carries a very very small scale backpack (or even if he doesn't one of the kids will)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)