Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Deluxe villas

Posted by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM
  • 7 Replies
Are any of them good? Some are cheaper than the regular deluxe places but I wondered if they were not that good.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
littlefoots
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 12:38 PM

I stayed at Yacht Club in August(has more adult feel).. I know its a personal decision , however, if you will spend a majority of time in Epcot or DHS..I would look in that area since both parks are within walking distance/boat ride.

Epcot Resort Area

littlefoots
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:08 PM

Just looked.. you could do.. (with AP discount)

Saratoga Springs deluxe studio + Plus Dining Plan = 1521.68

OKW + Plus Dining Plan = 1521.68

Boardwalk deluxe studio + plus dining plan = 1673.54

also a nice option could be:

POR Royal room w/river view + Deluxe dining = 1416.90

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:16 PM
Thanks for the wonderful info =) I plan on booking this evening after work and kids in bed. I'm just learning the Disney properties so this group is so helpful.

Quoting littlefoots:

Just looked.. you could do.. (with AP discount)

Saratoga Springs deluxe studio + Plus Dining Plan = 1521.68

OKW + Plus Dining Plan = 1521.68

Boardwalk deluxe studio + plus dining plan = 1673.54

also a nice option could be:

POR Royal room w/river view + Deluxe dining = 1416.90

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlefoots
by Gold Member on May. 17, 2012 at 1:31 PM

Nice!! .. also.. to answer your question from last night.. you can certainly do the AP discount with a dining plan..  i put that above ( those included taxes etc..) so you could see some options to consider when you go to book..  :)   

pixiemg1
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 2:19 PM

I have stayed in OKW, Beach Club and Boardwalk.  I have stayed in a studio, two bedroom and grand villa at OKW.  At Beach Club and Boardwalk I have stayed in a studio and two bedroom.  I like the Epcot resorts since you can walk to either Epcot or HS.  OKW rooms are larger though and the resort is quiet.  

nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 2:42 PM
Yep Epcot resorts would be nice as we have dinner at Le Ceiller and will definitely spend a day during our stay at Epcot.

Quoting pixiemg1:

I have stayed in OKW, Beach Club and Boardwalk.  I have stayed in a studio, two bedroom and grand villa at OKW.  At Beach Club and Boardwalk I have stayed in a studio and two bedroom.  I like the Epcot resorts since you can walk to either Epcot or HS.  OKW rooms are larger though and the resort is quiet.  

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on May. 17, 2012 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah I'm definitely leaning towards Disney dining though I keep hearing good things about doing tables of wonderland so I keep vasilating lol.

Quoting littlefoots:

Nice!! .. also.. to answer your question from last night.. you can certainly do the AP discount with a dining plan..  i put that above ( those included taxes etc..) so you could see some options to consider when you go to book..  :)   

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN