Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Jungle Book-My favorite story - New TV series is coming to Disney XD June 11!!!!

Posted by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 2:06 PM
  • 7 Replies

I am SOOOO excited - Disney XD is starting to show the amazing new Jungle Book TV series on June 11 at 11am!!! i watched some of the epsodes already on youtube and they are GREAT!! new animation, great stories!! my kid is edicted and so am I :)

It is already on air all over the world and finally available here as well !!

by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 2:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 2:29 PM
1 mom liked this
I will have to check it out. I love the jungle book
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
busymominLA
by on Jun. 6, 2012 at 2:44 PM

You can watch episodes on youtube. there are a ton of them. just look for Jungle book DQ :)

busymom212121
by New Member on Jun. 6, 2012 at 9:31 PM
1 mom liked this

I can't believe you brought this up!! I saw the press release while browsing the internet and got excited! I loved the original Disney movie growing up, and hopefully this will be just as good. On Directv here on the West Coast it is on at 8am. I would love for a good tv show to either watch with the kids as they get ready for school or to record and watch during the evenings! Thanks for the heads up busymominla (us "busy moms" need to stick together hehe)

busymom212121
by New Member on Jun. 11, 2012 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Did anybody watch it this morning??I thought it was great fun for the children. Not only does it have kid friendly adventure, but each episode is chalk full of life lessons and good messages for kids. The 3D animation is really good as well, and kept my kids interested!! Definitely give it a watch. I will provide more of a review on another post!

La_Mer4521
by on Jun. 29, 2012 at 9:45 PM

That was my favorite movie as a kid! I'll definately have to check it out, looks awesome!

busymominLA
by on Jun. 30, 2012 at 10:20 AM
1 mom liked this

The Jungle Book TV show is so great!! me and my kids are edicted!!! :) we watched it almost every morning.

It is so cute, funny, heart warming and teaches great values. Baloo with glasses - so adorable! and Mowglii is such an inspiration for any young child!!

highly recommend for everyone to watch!! fun for the adults and kids :)

sara1409
by on Jul. 4, 2012 at 1:20 AM
1 mom liked this

I've seen some episodes on youtube. Very entertaining! So much fun to see a new version since Its an old favourite of mine!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)