Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Anniversary gift ideas

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM
  • 8 Replies
If things go
As
Planned we will
Be at Disney for
Our 5th anniversry. I want to do something special and my dad has agreed to
Keep the kids for a
Few hours if we want to
Do
Something!!! Any ideas???? Something sweet
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 19, 2012 at 11:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
nomadbrat83
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 6:57 AM
When is your anniversary? We are going this weekend for our anniversary. Do you want to do an activity or a nice dinner?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:49 AM
Dinner at a nice restaurant, if u want super nice u can do Victoria and Alberts, or if u just want nice there's le cellier at Epcot, fultons crabhouse at DTD, Yachtsman Steakhouse at beachclub resort, California Grill at contemporary....just to name a few.

On date nights DH and I like to just go to DTD and walk around, eat at the Irish pub there and just relax. On our anniversary we typically eat at Fulton's but I'd like to branch out this time....we're celebrating our anniversary this weekend (it's Monday) and I'm still trying to decide where to eat...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Rychelle
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 8:53 AM
Wait you want an idea for something to do for your dad right? Not anniversary ideas for you and your husband. Did I read that right?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
littlefoots
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2012 at 5:38 PM
1 mom liked this

You can do a Pirates and Pals Cruise that sails while the fireworks go off at MK.  Over at POR you can do a carriage ride around the resort. 

The parks also have tours etc if you think you would want to do something like that..

Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:40 PM

If you can swing it Victoria and Albert's!  My husband and I went for our anniversary last year and we are totally making it a tradition.  Best meal of my life!

Kodysmommy928
by Bronze Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:43 PM

Isn't that fish at Raglan Road the best stuff ever???  Yum!

Happy Anniversary!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Dinner at a nice restaurant, if u want super nice u can do Victoria and Alberts, or if u just want nice there's le cellier at Epcot, fultons crabhouse at DTD, Yachtsman Steakhouse at beachclub resort, California Grill at contemporary....just to name a few.

On date nights DH and I like to just go to DTD and walk around, eat at the Irish pub there and just relax. On our anniversary we typically eat at Fulton's but I'd like to branch out this time....we're celebrating our anniversary this weekend (it's Monday) and I'm still trying to decide where to eat...

MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Jun. 21, 2012 at 1:46 PM
Yes, we love it! And thank you :)

Quoting Kodysmommy928:

Isn't that fish at Raglan Road the best stuff ever???  Yum!

Happy Anniversary!

Quoting MamaJessx3:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Schleetle
by on Jun. 22, 2012 at 11:45 AM
I want to the catered safari sometime, maybe that?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)