Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DISNEY! DISNEY!

Is your trip coming up?

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:23 AM
  • 35 Replies
1 mom liked this

Are you near giddy with excitement??

We leave Sept 1st and seriously I could just bounce out of my skin everytime I think about it! haha.

Everytime I go to surprise my kids with what we're going to do today, they ALWAYS guess DISNEYWORLD. I can not WAIT until I can say YES!!!

by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:23 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ReadWriteLuv
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:31 AM

Yep

I'm going to be really honest, I'm pumped to have a newly decorated room at the POR, but I fear the bus service. I do. The queues for Riverside are always the longest at every park. I hope the newness of the room makes up for it. 

Sweet_Britt
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 9:48 AM

Awww! I think if you plan ahead/timewise (try not to leave when everyone else is), it should be ok!

I will say, when we had thought about staying onsite, we were looking at the value resorts and I was looking at the bus schedule, picking the resort who gets picked up first....lol

Ft Wilderness Cabins were AMAZING and I loved that we took a Ferry to get places, but they dont hold NEAR as many people as a bus/shuttle does, so there were times we'd have to wait for a LONG time for the next ferry! REALLY annoying when you have dinner reservations! haha 

Quoting ReadWriteLuv:

Yep

I'm going to be really honest, I'm pumped to have a newly decorated room at the POR, but I fear the bus service. I do. The queues for Riverside are always the longest at every park. I hope the newness of the room makes up for it. 

angelmom224
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 10:53 AM

Not fast enough. We are vivsiting family who is staying at Pop. We were there all day yesterday and are about to head back now. It was so much fun but it made me want my trip to come faster. I just loved being there. 

DIStickers.com Ticker
matofour
by Silver Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 11:00 AM
I leave end of sept with just my eight year old. We are staying in a little mermaid room in art of animation. We actually just left Orlando with the whole family three days ago, did discovery cove and sea world, aquatica. Went to downtown Disney, so that sort of primed us for our trip!! Everyone else in the family was bummed we get to go back and they don't!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
patnic
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:21 PM

Does the end of October count as coming up?  I can't wait until I sign into Disney and it says 99 days till your trip. Love getting down to double digits!

Where are you staying again?  And please be sure to tell it how it is when you come back.  I think my husband doesn't want to go to Disney again, so I'm saving my own money and I would be going the around the same time in 2013.

Sweet_Britt
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:28 PM

OOOO! Yes!! For some of us, and Im sure you too, we've all been planning forEVVVVER! LOL 

I've been planning this over a year now, so to see 52 days, Im soooo giddy with excitement...haha. 

We're actually staying off site this year since we're going with my inlaws and they have a time share. We'll be at Holiday Inn at Orange County Lake, it's suppose to be a gorgeous resort. Im hoping so! lol 

Last year, we went in April and stayed at the Ft. Wilderness Cabins and it was OOOOMG fun! I would stay at the cabins again in a heartbeat!

Quoting patnic:

Does the end of October count as coming up?  I can't wait until I sign into Disney and it says 99 days till your trip. Love getting down to double digits!

Where are you staying again?  And please be sure to tell it how it is when you come back.  I think my husband doesn't want to go to Disney again, so I'm saving my own money and I would be going the around the same time in 2013.

amzbrznjz
by Heather on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:33 PM

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mine past already

crying

Sweet_Britt
by on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:37 PM

oh noooooo!! Time to plan a new one mama!

I think the planning is part of the fun! LOL

Quoting amzbrznjz:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO mine past already

crying

Amanda471
by Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:44 PM

Awww, have a great time on your trip!!  YES, we are counting down our days here til we leave on Sept 15th!  I cannot wait to see the look on my 5,6 and 2 & 1/2 year olds' faces when they see all the characters walking around and all the attractions and rides.  They just love looking at the Disney website and telling me what they want to see and wheret hey want to go!!!  I am normally super cheap and frugal but we have not had a family vaca in several years so we are staying at the Key West Resort.  It's a splurge, but it's gorgeous.  Sept rates are great, my 1st grader's principal already said she'd approve the week off so we're good to go!  Yah! :)

ahenderson0709
by Member on Jul. 11, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Boo no. I just booked our trip today for June 22nd of next year. My husband is deployed right now and not due back until June of next year.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN