Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Character/ show times

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM
  • 7 Replies

I know that normally you get the show times and character times and locations when you get to the park but is there a way to get these before you get to the park, such as through the hotel.  It would be nice to plan our shows at HS before hand and our character greetings at Epcot before we get to the park to make and good use of time. 

by on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Most shows are listed on disneys website. Go to the park you'll be at, then calendar, then click on the day and the schedule for that day comes up.

Some characters come out so intermittently that it would be tough to put up an exact schedule. I'm not sure if there's a way to know that ahead of time. Maybe a website like allears or touring plans would have that info....or disboards
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelroberts
by Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:12 PM
Last year when we went there was a list near the maps at each entrance for each park. Also while the parades and such are listed the times for say beauty and the beast are not listed or nemo at AK, those are the ones I was wondering about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:24 PM
Usually those shows are listed online on the calendar

Quoting angelroberts:

Last year when we went there was a list near the maps at each entrance for each park. Also while the parades and such are listed the times for say beauty and the beast are not listed or nemo at AK, those are the ones I was wondering about.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MamaJessx3
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:27 PM
I just checked. Shows like beauty and the beast, flights of wonders and the lion king are listed. Nemo is not. But there are so many nemo shows every day that it shouldn't matter. Typically the first nemo show is at 10:30-11 and there's one every hour-two hours at most

Quoting angelroberts:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
heathermichelle
by Heather on Jul. 14, 2012 at 12:37 PM
When we stayed at pop, they gave us the times guide for each park for the week we were there. It had all the show times listed on it :)
Also, there is a place online that uploads the park showtimes weekly.
http://wdwent.com/ You just click on each theme park and it will list the info :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
angelroberts
by Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 2:27 PM

Thanks for the info, thats what I was wondering.  We will be going again next year and hoping to get to the stuff we didnt get to last time and I hate getting to the park and then trying to figure out what show to see and when while standing in line.  It also helps to know where the characters are at.  While they are intermitten it helps to be in that area and hope to see them, like Jessie.

Quoting heathermichelle:

When we stayed at pop, they gave us the times guide for each park for the week we were there. It had all the show times listed on it :)
Also, there is a place online that uploads the park showtimes weekly.
http://wdwent.com/ You just click on each theme park and it will list the info :)

nova.mommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 14, 2012 at 8:08 PM

Ask at the concierge desk.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)